Table of Contents
Fresh Formula Moisture Boost Series Review
Often, rejuvenating sets can be too harsh for skin types that fall on the dry, dehydrated, or sensitive spectrum. They’re focused on drying the skin out and removing excess grease, but what about those who need a boost of moisture?
The Fresh Formula Moisture Boost Series is the skincare package you’re looking for. Perfect for those who need an extra bounce in their complexion, each product is made to hydrate so your skin stays youthful and plump all year round.
About the Fresh Formula Moisture Boost Series
If you’ve been praying for a rejuvenating set that won’t strip your face, then consider your prayers answered. The Fresh Formula Moisture Boost Series is the brand’s gift to dry and dehydrated skin, giving it a gentle boost to keep it healthy and happy. Loaded with hydrating ingredients such as oat protein, chamomile, aloe vera, and hyaluronic acid, this skincare set is one that’ll make sure your complexion glows and stays that way for good.
This Fresh Formula package contains four products:
- Clean and Bouncy Gentle Face Cleanser
- Jelly Bounce Daily Lite Moisturizer SPF 45
- On the Bounce Moisturizing Face Lotion
- Ultra Moisturizing Serum
Benefits of the Fresh Formula Moisture Boost Series
What sets this product apart from the rest, you wonder? Here are just some of the few benefits the Moisture Boost series claims to provide:
- Brighter, more hydrated-looking skin
- Natural local skincare ingredients
- Soft and gentle formula suitable for all skin types
- Moisturizing ingredients that protects skin from water loss
- Plumper, youthful glow
Ingredients of the Fresh Formula Moisture Boost Series
Ready to achieve that bright and healthy glow? Here are the key ingredients to this moisturizing skincare set:
- Urea — Yep, this is the same stuff found in our pee. But it can also be found in the skin, and it’s a natural moisturizing factor that keeps our skin barrier healthy and intact. It helps our skin barrier hold on to water, which results in that plump and youthful effect. Apart from this, it’s also said to free up amino acids in the skin which are another awesome natural moisturizing component.
- Niacinamide — We love vitamin B3 for its soothing properties and brightening components, and it helps the skin stay fresh inside and out too.
- Oat Protein — This is another natural ingredient that helps support the skin barrier and draw in moisture. It’s perfect for flaky, dry skin as it also acts as a soothing agent.
- Palm Kernel Oil — This ingredient enhances skin elasticity while keeping it smooth to the touch.
- Vitamin B5 — Panthenol is an effective humectant, like the other ingredients on this list, helping draw moisture from the environment and into the skin. These types of particles are particularly ideal in a tropical environment.
- Grape Seed Water — Switching it up is this antimicrobial agent. Grapeseed water is extra helpful for those who might struggle with the occasional acne as this helps clear out bacteria and dirt within the pores.
- Argan Oil — This multipurpose natural compound moisturizes the skin as well as guard it from extreme sun damage.
- Green Tea — A popular antioxidant, green tea protects the skin from harmful sun rays and prevents signs of aging. It’s also known as an anti-acne agent as well as a great moisturizer.
- Hyaluronic Acid — One of the most popular hydrating ingredients, HA helps draw water to the skin as well as keep it there.
- Vitamin C and E — These potent antioxidants help the skin stay healthy and free of sun damage. Vitamin C also helps lighten dark spots for an even skin tone.
Step 1. For your morning routine, use the Clean and Bouncy Gentle Face Cleanser to wash off impurities.
Step 2. Next, take a small amount of the On The Bounce Moisturizing Face Lotion to tone the skin. Apply a small amount and gently dab onto the face and neck.
Step 3 (Day). Your final step should be the Jelly Bounce Daily Lite Moisturizer SPF45, a moisturizing sunscreen that protects your skin from sun damage to maintain that dewy glow.
Step 3 (Night). Before going to bed, apply the Bounce Back Ultra Moisturizing Serum after cleansing and toning the skin. This helps recharge your skin cells overnight.
Fresh Formula Moisture Boost Series Video Review
Where to Buy the Fresh Formula Moisture Boost Series
Finally, a skincare set for those who hate rejuv sets, specifically the stinging and redness and irritation that occurs during the tedious 30-day process. But wait, is it all unavoidable with this product? So far, I love using this as there is no irritation, redness, or peeling. However, I haven’t yet finished the whole 30 days, and many reviews have left me a little doubtful as they mention all the usual mistakes of rejuvenating sets, ie. being too harsh and stripping. For now, this is definitely the best one I’ve tried and it’s my favorite among Fresh Formula’s skincare sets, i.e. the Glass Skin Series and Blemish Rescue Series.
Filled to the brim with moisturizing goodness, the Fresh Formula Moisture Boost Series fulfills its goal of hydrating the skin and keeping the barrier extra healthy and strong. I love the natural moisturizing ingredients found in the products, and am especially a fan of the moisturizing sunscreen. Often, I find sunscreen formulations to be too drying, but that isn’t the case here.
I also enjoyed how refreshing their cleanser felt. Unlike others, this one was truly mild. It wasn’t loaded with too many whitening agents or oil-controlling components that made your skin feel too tight after just one wash. It’s ideal as a daily cleanser for low-makeup days. However, if you do happen to be wearing a lot of makeup that day, I’d cleanse with an oil-based wash first before following it up with this one.
As for the night cream, it was hydrating as promised but there wasn’t anything about it that stood out to me. My least favorite product of the mix was the moisturizing lotion, as it didn’t feel too hydrating. Other than that, I feel this is a solid set. Perfect for: dull, dry, and sensitive skin.
Joey is an AB Psychology graduate of the University of St. La Salle – Bacolod. Her life’s passions include writing, film, and spending hours on end binge-watching fashion vloggers on Youtube.