Table of Contents
Luxe Organix Cica Calming Toner Review
As the weather drops into a steady cold, it’s only natural that our skin starts to react to it. Whether you’re prone to dryness and flaking or not, it can be difficult to stay as hydrated, plump, and radiant as our skin usually is. That’s why it’s a great idea to prepare your skincare haul for the cold season. Guys and girls who are prone to irritable skin, listen up: the Luxe Organix Cica Calming Toner is a must-have for your stash. Find out why here!
About the Luxe Organix Cica Calming Toner
Firm, lift, and brighten your skin in just one simple step! The Luxe Organix Cica Calming Toner isn’t your ordinary toner. It contains multiple benefits that address a variety of skin concerns, which we’ll go into later.
Luxe Organix is a Korean skincare brand that makes products suitable for almost every skin type. Since it’s a Korean brand, the products focus on packing in hydration and moisture into the skin to produce a radiant outer glow. We’ve also reviewed their Cica Rescue Calming Cleanser here.
The Luxe Organix Cica Calming Toner is perfect for brightening up the skin without being too harsh. Formulated with 35% centella asiatica leaf water, it removes makeup residue, tightens pores, and also prevents external factors from drying out the skin. By hydrating and plumping up the skin, it also helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
Benefits of the Luxe Organix Cica Calming Toner
Want to know the exact benefits of this beloved holy grail? Here’s what you’re getting:
- Radiant skin, free of dullness and flakiness
- A mild formula that soothes redness and irritation
- A gentle toner that removes leftover dirt and makeup residue
- Water-based texture that quickly hydrates the skin and seals in moisture
- Balances skin pH levels
- An alcohol-free, paraben-free, and fragrance-free product
Ingredients of the Luxe Organix Cica Calming Toner
Can’t wait to get that glowing, brightened complexion that you’ve been longing for? The secret might be in the ingredients. Here’s the Luxe Organix Cica Calming Toner’s magic formula:
- Centella Asiatica Leaf Water — The star of this product is centella asiatica, and it’s present both as a plant extract and in leaf water form. It’s also known as gotu kola, and it works by speeding up skin cell production and collagen synthesis.
- Niacinamide — Vitamin B3 is another multifunctional ingredient. It hydrates while also reducing the appearance of dark spots. It also helps produce an overall brighter complexion.
- Madecassoside — What you might not know about gotu kola is it has plenty of active ingredients, and madecassoside is one of them. It’s still a relatively new skincare find, but its effects are promising. It hydrates, soothes, and protects the skin from damage through antioxidants.
- Adenosine — An anti-aging ingredient, adenosine is said to work by “energizing” the skin to reduce the appearance of crow’s feet, wrinkles, fine lines, and more.
- Salicylic Acid — This beta hydroxy acid is one of the foremost treatments against acne bacteria. It also removes dead skin cells and unclogs pores.
- Citric Acid — This fruit-derived skincare goodie works by revitalizing the skin through gentle exfoliation and brightening. It also reverses early signs of aging as well as damage done by excessive sun exposure.
The Luxe Organix Cica Calming Toner can be used alongside other Luxe Organix CICA Rescue products or as part of your preexisting routine.
To use, simply spray an adequate amount onto a freshly cleansed face. Pat the skin using your fingertips to let the product absorb. Use daily.
Where to Buy the Luxe Organix Cica Calming Toner
Nowadays, I’ve become pickier with my skincare.
It really is true that the body is a temple. The products that grace your skin shouldn’t be anything other than nourishing, hydrating, and of course, all around healthy for your skin. That’s why I always check if a product contains alcohol, parabens, or fragrance before buying it.
Thankfully, the Luxe Organix Cica Calming Toner is not only mildly formulated, but also contains natural ingredients that don’t irritate the skin. In fact, it actually soothes flakiness and redness! I can’t get enough of it, so good thing it’s pretty cheap.
As a toner, it helps restore the skin’s pH balance. I tested if it was able to remove light makeup, and around 2-3 sprays was able to get the job done — though I’m not sure how it’ll fare on heavy foundation. However, I still prefer traditional toners that you massage all over the face.
The Luxe Organix Cica Calming Toner is the perfect daily toner for those who just want a pick-me-up for dull and dry skin. As a bonus, it doesn’t irritate your skin like many other toners do. It’s mild but has brightening powers, and we recommend it for those who have dry to sensitive skin.
Joey is an AB Psychology graduate of the University of St. La Salle – Bacolod. Her life’s passions include writing, film, and spending hours on end binge-watching fashion vloggers on Youtube.