Table of Contents
Frozen Collagen Review
Can’t get rid of dark spots and hyperpigmentation, or simply want more radiant and brighter skin? You’re not alone. Skin whitening is another huge standard of beauty in the Philippines, so it’s no surprise everyone wants to get their hands on this product: Frozen Collagen.
It’s a glutathione-based whitening supplement that promises whiter, brighter skin within just a few weeks. For this frozen collagen review, we’ll be looking at its benefits and ingredients, as well as determining what makes it such a great product.
About Frozen Collagen
Frozen Collagen by Gluta Frozen is one of the whitening beauty products from Japan and Thailand that promises to give its users whiter skin. Not only that but it’s also formulated with the ingredient collagen, which detoxifies the body by eliminating free radicals in our system. Collagen has also been found to slow down signs of aging, reduce fine lines and dryness in the skin, and protect the skin from the process of aging. With these supplements, you’re able to not only look radiant but enjoy the benefits of having healthier cells and bodily systems, too.
If you need to reduce dark spots, lighten your skin, or detoxify your body, this is one of the beauty products that promise to do so. The product contains glutathione as well as 12 extracts, including strawberry, blueberry, & raspberry powder that help your skin recover from different conditions. It also contains pine bark extract, ascorbic acid, and plenty more antioxidants that protect you from the harmful effects of the sun.
BENEFITS OF Frozen Collagen
Want to know what makes this whitening product such a best-seller? Let’s review all of its pros. These supplements include a lot of incredible benefits for your body, including:
- Brighter, healthier pinkish and youthful complexion
- Reduced size of pores
- Firmer, tighter skin
- Reduced appearance of fine lines
- Fewer acne breakouts
Does Frozen Collagen Whiten Skin?
If you are looking for a whitening supplement that does not have risky side effects or if you’re looking to take an alternative route to a brighter complexion, this is the solution for you. With this glutathione-infused formula, the benefits you’re getting are unlike any other. Reviews for this brand show positive results, and many studies about the efficacy of its ingredients are available online.
Its ingredients are packed with antioxidant, anti-melanogenic properties, making it a solution you would be remiss not to try. With these capsules, you’re getting a lot more than just whitening, though. Just in one small package, there are a host of different natural extracts which are uber helpful in maintaining our cellular health — each capsule is infused with berry powders that are full of natural vitamins and minerals found in the body.
CORE INGREDIENTS OF Frozen Collagen
Aside from glutathione, this product includes a host of natural ingredients and extracts that make it a healthy solution for your skin’s problems. Let’s review some of its ingredients:
- Fish Hydrolyzed Collagen. This is a specific form of collagen for the body’s absorption, making its anti-aging benefits easier to obtain. If you’re looking for an ingredient that promotes youthfulness and reduces fine lines and aging, then your best bet is collagen.
- L-Glutathione. Glutathione is a common whitening ingredient that can be found in other supplements or whitening products. It infuses anti-melanogenic properties into the body, thereby stopping and treating hyperpigmentation.
- Strawberry Powder. Rich in vitamin C, this ingredient helps reduce hyperpigmentation and aids in the production of collagen.
- Raspberry Powder. Soothes redness and regulates sebum levels, thereby offering acne control. It’s also rich in vitamins A and C, potassium, and iron.
- Chokeberry Powder. Also called aronia berry powder, this natural extract is used for its antibacterial properties.
- Blueberry Powder. Blueberries have properties that combat free radicals, boosting our body’s anti-aging defense.
- Pomegranate Extract. Another ingredient is known to contain antimicrobial properties that can help with acne.
- Ascorbic Acid. Vitamin C and its various forms are another great antioxidants that fights sun damage as well as inhibits melanin production to lighten dark spots.
- Grape Extract. An abundant source of vitamin E and vitamin C.
- Coenzyme Q10, Pine Bark Extract, Vitamin E. All natural particles with antioxidants that are geared to help protect the body from sun damage and free radicals.
Frozen Collagen Video Review
HOW TO USE Frozen Collagen
Can You Take Collagen every day?
Yes, many natural health advocates recommend taking collagen every day in order to reap its benefits for the body and health. In 2019, studies found that taking 2.5 grams of hydrolyzed collagen peptides benefits skin health and reduces joint pain and hydration. A lot of products and ingredients claim all these benefits for our health, but collagen has some pretty great science-backed reviews.
When Should I Take Frozen Collagen?
Each sachet of Frozen Collagen contains 60 capsules and is typically meant to last 30 days. To see the best results, frozen collagen supplements are meant to be taken 1-2 times daily. Take 2 capsules, one before breakfast and one before bed. If you want to try a different option, try breaking 1-2 capsules and mixing the powder into a half-full mug of a hot drink, or simply tip the capsule powder into your mouth with a glass of water to wash it down.
Is It Safe to Use Frozen Collagen?
Absolutely. This product has no side effects and has been proven to be safe for use. It’s also FDA-approved and Halal certified, so unless you are specifically allergic to any ingredient on the list, then this product is safe to use.
WHERE TO BUY Frozen Collagen
Sold on this whitening supplement’s benefits or want to read more reviews? You can purchase a sachet on Pretty Me. Or check out via Lazada now.
This collagen-infused package is a supplement that didn’t let me down. If I’m being honest, this is a concoction I’m surprised worked so well, because many other supplements usually don’t. The texture and smoothness of my skin have definitely improved since my consumption of this supplement, and it’s just one of those products that have an effective yet safe formula.
I was definitely apprehensive at first because it just seemed too good to be true. But upon further review of the recommended waiting period, I was pleasantly surprised to find out this whitening supplement does the job.
Frozen Collagen by Gluta Frozen
This supplement gets 4.5 stars. Its natural formulation with ultra-effective whitening properties is a huge plus factor. Upon an initial review of the ingredients, I already had high expectations for its effects on my skin — and I was not disappointed.
Of all the products, this supplement is the one that exceeded my expectations. Glutathione is one of the most effective ingredients I’ve seen so far, and on my skin, I’ve noticed significant results in just a few weeks.
Joey is an AB Psychology graduate of the University of St. La Salle – Bacolod. Her life’s passions include writing, film, and spending hours on end binge-watching fashion vloggers on Youtube.