Table of Contents
Yasuy Stunning White Beauty Set Review
There’s nothing more favorable to plenty of women than a brighter, whiter complexion. This is especially true in the Philippines where the combination of Western and East Asian beauty standards have a permeating influence. The rows and rows of skin whitening products you find at any beauty store prove that.
However, if there’s one skincare trend that has a lasting grip on the nation, it’s K-beauty. Rejuvenating sets promise to give us the highly-coveted “glass skin” look favored by Korean skincare gurus. Is the Yasuy Stunning White Beauty Set the right one for you? Let’s find out!
About the Yasuy Stunning White Beauty Set
The Yasuy Stunning White Beauty Set contains three main products: the Yasuy White beauty soap, Beauty Toner, and Beauty Night Cream. The kit is intended to be used only for 30 days, after which one can switch to milder products.
The product aims to visibly lighten skin tone, promote a youthful complexion, and overall, help make you stunningly beautiful! Apart from that, the set can address common skin problems such as oiliness and acne.
The best part? This product is super affordable and available right on Lazada. Gone are the days when our orders cost triple because of expensive shipping rates. Thanks to Lazada, you’re able to get awesome deals on all your orders, from prices to shipping and delivery.
Without further ado, let’s dive deeper into the product review!
Benefits of the Yasuy Stunning White Beauty Set
Thinking of availing the services of this much talked-about rejuvenating set? The Yasuy Stunning White Beauty Set has the following benefits to its name:
- Promotes younger-looking skin
- Lightens skin tone in just a few weeks
- Removes dead skin cells
- Controls oiliness and acne
- Fades hyperpigmentation and acne marks
- Treats multiple skin problems
Ingredients of the Yasuy Stunning White Beauty Set
The YASUY beauty set is safe for use and formulated with utmost care. However, if you’re a first-time buyer, it’s best to do a patch test or skin test to rule out any allergic reactions.
Let’s take a look at the key ingredients of each product found in the set!
Stunning White Beauty Soap
- Coconut Oil. This ingredient found in the beauty soap is great at keeping the skin moisturized at all times. It’s also a potent anti-inflammatory agent, which means it can keep acne at bay.
- Lactic Acid. A mild alpha hydroxy acid, this ingredient can slough off dead skin cells to reveal younger and smoother skin.
- Sodium Hydroxide. A cleansing agent that also maintains the pH levels of the product.
- Kojic Dipalmitate. Lightens skin effectively, more so than kojic acid.
- Glycerin. A moisturizing agent that traps hydration within the skin to prevent loss.
- Salicylic Acid. One of the gold standard products in treating problem skin, SA is classified as a beta hydroxy acid.
- Cetyl Alcohol. This ingredient soothes and heals skin that is too dry.
Rejuvenating Beauty Toner
- Ethyl Alcohol. An incredibly controversial ingredient, ethyl alcohol is actually a great antimicrobial. You’ll find it in many toners that help with acne and oiliness. However, those with dry and sensitive skin should always do a patch test as this is a potential irritant.
- Alpha Arbutin. Helps reduce the appearance of an uneven skin tone.
- Titanium Dioxide. An ingredient commonly found in physical sunscreens, this mineral protects the skin from sun damage.
- Triethanolamine. While its common purpose is to maintain the pH levels of the product, triethanolamine can actually cause swelling, itchiness, and other allergic reactions after prolonged use.
- Benzophenone. Provides another layer of protection against harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Citric Acid. Often found in anti-aging products, this acid promotes skin peeling and faster regrowth for a youthful appearance.
- Glycerin. A wonderful moisturizing agent that is also found in the beauty soap.
- Mineral Oil. A non-irritating moisturizing component that sits on top of the skin to provide a layer of protection through occlusivity, meaning it prevents the occurrence of water evaporating out of the skin.
- Kojic Acid. A potent skin-lightening ingredient.
- Ascorbic Acid. This naturally-occurring acid promotes skin radiance while protecting the skin from harmful free radicals. It’s also a great antioxidant.
The night cream also contains traces of salicylic acid and lactic acid, a BHA and AHA, respectively. To know all things chemical exfoliation, check out our earlier blog on the topic!
Are you a first-time buyer? Before you finally start using your order, make sure to do a patch test first. Do this by applying a small amount of each product behind the ear or inside the elbows. Leave it there for 24 hours and observe how your skin reacts.
If you don’t observe any redness, itching, or swelling on the treated areas, congratulations! Your order is ready to use. However, if you do observe any of the above symptoms during the 30-day period, immediately discontinue use.
In order to get the most out of your set, you need to know how to use it properly. That includes after care.
- Beauty Soap – Dampen face and lather the soap for at least 2 minutes before rinsing it off with lukewarm water.
- Beauty Toner – In order to get the best results, apply the toner right after cleansing. Apply a few drops onto a cotton pad and gently swipe all over the face in order to get the best results
- Beauty Day Cream – Apply this carefully and evenly all over your face in order to get full protection from the sun. The toner and soap can make your skin photosensitive, so it’s best to take all precautions in order to avoid burning your skin.
- Beauty Night Cream – At night, apply a thin layer of this cream as the final step in your routine.
Where to Buy the Yasuy Stunning White Beauty Set
I’ll admit, I’m super skeptical about rejuv sets, given that the high alcohol content spells a disaster for sensitive skinned gals like me. But I thought I would give it a try anyway because of the positive reviews. For a first-time buyer, I was definitely impressed with my order. The shipping didn’t take long and it was wrapped in protective packaging.
Now for the product itself. The first step is to use the Beauty Soap. Let’s get this out of the way: I’m not a fan of cleansing soaps, as they tend to have a high amount of preservatives and chemicals that just mess up the skin’s pH balance. This did leave my skin a little dry, but your mileage may vary.
The next step is the toner. This is the step that’s supposed to restore the pH levels of your face back to normal. I was bracing myself for a stinging sensation, as with plenty of toners I’ve encountered, but fortunately the sensation was quite mild. Keep in mind that my skin is already sensitive as it is, so your experience might be different!
Overall, my favorite part of the routine is the day cream. It’s soothing, non-sticky, and glides on quite easily. I apply an extra layer of sunscreen after this, just in case! The night cream is likewise very mild and leaves my skin feeling soft in the morning.
With a price that is more budget-friendly than others out there, I’d say this is a worthy investment. Plus, there are plenty of great shipping deals to be obtained on your orders from Lazada.
After 30 days, I definitely saw visible effects. My skin tone became much lighter. While I experienced (and TBH, ignored) a small amount of irritation on certain days, the products were harmless and didn’t cause any major breakouts, rashes, or burning.
It’s safe to say this is the most “even” my skin has looked in weeks. No acne marks, dark spots, or hyperpigmentation. I even noticed my complexion looking brighter and clearer. However, it didn’t help me achieve glass skin. (Not super sure why, but my guess is that there isn’t an ample amount of moisturizing products in the set).
Basically, this product is effective in brightening your skin, but it’s not going to give you that glazed goddess glow, if you know what we mean. For those who simply need a set to reduce dullness and acne marks, then this is for you. Just make sure you minimize your sun exposure and use sunscreen religiously.
Joey is an AB Psychology graduate of the University of St. La Salle – Bacolod. Her life’s passions include writing, film, and spending hours on end binge-watching fashion vloggers on Youtube.