Table of Contents
Quick FX Pimple Eraser Review
There’s nothing quite worse than a fresh batch of pimples on your face that refuse to go away. Inflammatory acne can be a cause for concern, especially when they seem a little more stubborn than the usual bout.
But don’t discount topical treatments even for the most stubborn breakouts just yet! Products like the Quick FX Pimple Eraser, a spot treatment cream infused with salicylic acid, glycolic acid, and more, might just be the solution for you. We review Quick FX Pimple Eraser! Check it out.
About the Quick FX Pimple Eraser
You’ve probably seen it in department stores, your local Watson’s, on TV, or online, thanks to its ever-growing popularity. The Quick FX Pimple Eraser is a product that has been a staple in many Filipinas’ skincare routines due to its affordability and effectiveness in clearing out our pores by removing old and dead skin cells, exposing healthy skin underneath.
You may even have seen Quick FX in a different product (it has a unique and recognizable packaging!). The brand is quite known for its No Shine Mattifier and Eyelift Cream. Both have shot into popularity recently, most especially the eyelift cream, which has received positive reviews. Let us know in a comment if you want to learn more about that item, too.
For this QuickFX Pimple Eraser review, we’ll be talking about:
- How the spot treatment helps reduce pimples, helps diminish fine lines, and overall even out one’s face
- How the product helps protect the skin against the sun
- Which skin type is the most compatible for spot treatments
Does Quick FX Pimple Eraser remove pimple marks?
The Quick FX Pimple Eraser spot treatment cream is all the more successful in treating acne in the face thanks to the combination of active ingredients that let it penetrate deeper into the skin barrier, removing even the most stubborn of pimples. Aside from drying up pimples, it can also help reduce dark spots due to scarring.
Benefits of the Quick FX Pimple Eraser
The Quick FX Pimple Eraser has plenty of claimed benefits, so it’s no surprise people are constantly rushing to buy the product. Its list of effects include:
- Helps protect against UVB rays
- Helps dry up pimples
- Helps diminish and reduce dark spots
- Helps prevent and treat acne
- Removes blemishes, fine lines and dark spots due to scarring
- Lightens pigmented skin
However, what this spot treatment cream (and most spot treatments) don’t work on is cystic pimples, a.k.a. ones that you can’t remove by popping because they’re buried deep into the skin. Cystic pimples appear as a large red bump on the surface of the face and are usually more painful to the touch. In this case, it’s best to consult a dermatologist that can prescribe you with the appropriate products and medication.
Ingredients of the Quick FX Pimple Eraser
Many who review the Quick FX Pimple Eraser claim it to be compatible with all skin types. Let’s have a look at some of the ingredients.
- Glycolic Acid. The most researched AHA, glycolic acid is one of the active ingredients that helps diminish and reduce dark spots due to sun damage or pimples. It also rejuvenates and evens out skin tone by promoting collagen growth in different skin types. It can be found in exfoliating products or moisturizing products, and it’s also super friendly even to the most sensitive face.
- Salicylic Acid. One of the ingredients best known for treating problem skin (acne, blackheads, whiteheads, etc.) because it works by penetrating deeper into the pores, shedding dead skin cells from within. It’s a known superstar ingredient that can prevent and even treat acne, in some cases, but salicylic acid is a product that mostly helps with blackheads. You can find this in a cleanser form, in plenty of exfoliating products, and of course, spot treatment products.
- Vitamin C. This is one of the ingredients on the list that can combat sun damage while reducing fine lines and dark spots in the face. Vitamin C boosts collagen production, resulting in fewer lines and wrinkles. It’s also known to protect the skin against the sun, which is why Vitamin C serums are recommended partners of sunscreen or anti-sun damage beauty products.
- Niacinamide. One of the most popular skincare ingredients to date, niacinamide helps lighten dark spots and fade acne scars, and you’ll usually find it at the top of the packaging in products that help with hyperpigmentation. It’s compatible with different skin types. You can find this in the Quick FX Eyelift Cream, too.
- Zinc Oxide. Yet another ingredient, similar to Vitamin C, that protects the skin from harmful UV rays. In part, it also relieves the skin from sun damage by being an anti-irritant.
- Mineral Oil. Part of what makes the Quick FX Pimple Eraser compatible with any skin type is its moisturizing ingredients, including mineral oil, which works as an emollient to prevent hydration loss.
How to Use the Quick FX Pimple Eraser Spot Treatment
Purchased this cream product yourself, but unsure how to apply it? Here’s a quick guide on how to use the product so you can prevent and treat acne in no time.
How do you use acne eraser By quick FX?
The Quick FX Pimple Eraser comes in sachet packaging and a tube packaging. Make sure to apply it after cleaning the affected area. When using the 10g sachet, simply twist and remove the cap and apply as much product as needed onto the pimple, daily and nightly. A 30g tube of the product is also available and follows the same recommended usage. Simply open the cap and squeeze out the necessary amount of cream product and apply onto the affected areas.
Where to Buy the Quick FX Pimple Eraser
Like we said, this product is super accessible and affordable. Thinking of buying it to level up your skincare routine? We’ve got you covered. The Quick FX Pimple Eraser is available now on Lazada. Head on down to the website to check for the best prices and shipping deals.
Now’s the part of this Quick FX Pimple Eraser Review where we lay out the final verdict, and it’s a complete no-brainer for me: this product is one of my holy grails. There’s not much more to say about it, except it’s ultra-effective as an overnight pimple eraser. Especially after a bad breakout, I always find myself reaching for this product whenever I see a new zit about to pop out. It doesn’t irritate or dry out my skin, which is one of the things I always watch out for in any new product I buy. Huge yes for me. If you have oily or acne-prone skin, this product may also work even better for you.
The packaging is conveniently categorized into either a 10g sachet or 30g tube, making it both affordable and accessible in the event of a bad breakout. Speaking of accessible, this cream doesn’t cost too much, unlike most topical acne treatments. It’s ideal for students on a budget or anyone who wants to get more value out of their purchase.
Lastly, the ingredients list is pretty awesome. It’s formulated with niacinamide and zinc oxide — things that I already find in my present skincare routine, so I know it’ll fit right in.
The QuickFX Pimple Eraser gets 4.5 out of 5 stars from us! Clear your face of those pesky pimples with this seriously effective solution. The cute packaging is super pleasing to the eye, too! Plus, it comes in a 10g sachet packaging that won’t break the bank. After you patch test it, you can opt for the larger 30g packaging, also available online and in physical stores.
Frequently Asked Questions
The world of acne and pimple treatment can be tricky, so we’ve laid out a few answers to some FAQs. Don’t see your questions answered? Leave a comment below!
How can I remove pimple marks?
While this is a Quick FX pimple eraser review, we’ll also be recommending a few ways to remove the ever-annoying dark spots and acne scars left by pimples. Some of the most tried and tested treatments are:
- Salicylic acid – an exfoliant that works by removing dead skin cells.
- Chemical peels – works for all acne marks and skin hyperpigmentation, but requires the approval of a healthcare provider.
- Laser resurfacing – also works for all acne marks, but not as effective on darker skin tones.
- Sunscreen – can help reduce hyperpigmentation in different areas of the skin.
What is Pimple Corrector?
A pimple corrector is another form of a spot treatment product that helps dry up pimples & helps prevent further breakouts. Usually, this includes ingredients like niacinamide, benzoyl peroxide, ethyl ascorbic acid, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, and more.
Joey is an AB Psychology graduate of the University of St. La Salle – Bacolod. Her life’s passions include writing, film, and spending hours on end binge-watching fashion vloggers on Youtube.