Quick FX Eyelift Cream Review
Ever looked at your eyes and started to notice how the skin under them is a tinge darker than the rest of your face? Or maybe you’ve started to notice the appearance of fine lines under your eyes due to rubbing at it? Or maybe, you’ve noticed how you’ve developed puffiness underneath your eyes from staying up too late and binge-watching tv dramas? Worry not, for you aren’t alone in experiencing those problems.
You don’t have to fret about your eyes looking worse than a zombie’s eye bags, all thanks to the existence of the Quick FX Eyelift Cream. You’ve probably seen this product being raved about on Youtube, Instagram, and Facebook account reviews, and we’re here to see whether it’s worth the praises. Curious to know how this cream can help you out? Read on to learn more!
About the Quick FX Eyelift Cream
Quick FX’s eye cream helps reduce the appearance of lines underneath the eyes and also reduces the puffiness by boosting skin elasticity. It also contains active ingredients that aid in lightening dark circles and spots, and can even moisturize areas around the eyes to make it look smooth. Think of it as a wonder cream that can turn your eyes from dull to refreshing with daily use.
What is the Use of Eye Creams?
We all use a variety of products to address our skin issues. Moisturizers, gels, cleansers, and the like, all of these things work to either solve a skin problem or fortify the skin to prevent future skin problems. Majority of those products address the face in general, and not specifically the eye part. The skin around the eyes is highly delicate and fragile, which is why certain, specific products are needed instead of using a general beauty product.
Eye creams are specifically formulated for the eye area. Since the skin around them are more delicate, these eye products tend to be thicker and contain more oil than your usual moisturizer or lotion. They also have other active ingredients to target problems that are specific to the skin surrounding the eyes. One thing to note though is that these products have to be applied in a small amount every time as they’re heavily concentrated.
Benefits of the Quick FX Eyelift Cream
This eye cream comes with a host of benefits that can rejuvenate and refresh your tired-looking eye area. Here are its highlights:
- Helps reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and dark circles
- Encourages the lifting and firming of skin around the eye
- Lightens discolored spots associated with aging
- Daily use can help delay the onset of visible signs of aging
If any of those benefits address your concerns, then you definitely need to get your hands on this eye product and start using it. You may be wondering though, what exactly is in this eye cream that makes it a good product for the eyes? Head on over to the next section to find out its core ingredients!
Ingredients of the Quick FX Eyelift Cream
Formulated in this Quick FX cream are active ingredients that aid in minimizing eye concerns such as fine lines, dark circles, and puffiness. Let’s dive into the details of the ingredients that makes this cream incredibly effective.
- Niacinamide – Also known as vitamin B3, niacinamide aids in diminishing wrinkles, fine lines, and also lighten dark spots. It also comes with hydrating properties, hence making it a great element for eye products.
- Ellagic Acid – Also known as ellagic or Anogeissus leiocarpus extract, it comes from the bark of an African tree of the same name. It is a rich, natural anti-oxidant that improves the appearance of discoloration or spots. It also prevents collagen breakdowns, aiding then in improving skin elasticity and delaying the signs of aging.
- Isopropyl Myristate – Maybe this is one that’s unfamiliar to your ears, but it’s actually in a large percentage of your beauty products! Isopropyl Myristate is an emollient that enhances the penetration of other ingredients. It strengthens the skin’s natural moisture barrier to lock in hydration.
- Caprylyl Glycol – This ingredient is a humectant moisturizer that allows skin to retain moisture. It’s also a great aid in delaying signs of anti-aging.
- Paraffinum Liquidum – In more common terms, it’s known as liquid paraffin, a mineral oil. This one fortifies the natural moisture barrier and also helps lock in moisture.
- Butyrospermum parkii – More commonly known as shea butter, this is one ingredient that’s also frequently found in a lot of skin care products. It’s an emollient that has great anti-aging properties and helps retain moisture in the skin too.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Flour – Another natural ingredient, this plant extract helps in keeping the moisture in the epidermis. It also tightens the skin, creating an anti-aging effect.
As you can see, the majority of the ingredients in this cream’s formula are elements that help with moisture and in delaying anti-aging. Individuals need not to worry as this product is suitable for all skin types. It doesn’t have any scent as well, so it’s good for those who are sensitive to smells or worried about their eyes stinging.
How to Use the Quick FX Eyelift Cream
You might be unsure on how to use this product — but fret not, we’re here to aid you in that. We can assure you that applying this is just a breeze. You don’t need any other tools or materials for it. The only thing you’ll need are your fingers.
How Do You Apply Eye Cream?
It’s best to apply it after cleansing your skin. Simply squeeze a small amount on your finger — you can use your ring finger for a more gentle touch. Apply a thin layer under the eye in a light dabbing motion. Start with strokes from the inner area towards the outer eye area. Use the product in the morning and at night.
Where to Buy the Quick FX Eyelift Cream
Convinced that this is the product that you need to get rid of your eye bags and fine lines? Then what else are you waiting for! Go and hop on over to Lazada to get the best deals, prices, and discounts!
We’re all very much concerned with issues in the areas around the eyes, and this wonder eye cream is a great way of lessening those concerns. We’ve been seeing several great product reviews of this cream on other social media accounts and we highly agree with them — this one does get the job done.
We’d also like to commend the packaging of this cream. Not only do we like its minimalist, modern packaging details, but we also love how it comes in either a 10g sachet or a 30g tube. The 10g is perfect for a trial if you’re using this for the first time, while the 30g is perfect for when you’ve decided to use it in the long-haul.
Reduced appearance of lines, dark circles, and puffiness? This cream makes all that possible and more. It takes care of our nearly-neglected eye area, and it does so without breaking the bank. While it does work, you do need patience as the effects cannot be seen immediately. As long as you routinely apply it though, you’ll be pleased with the results.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you use Quick FX products?
Quick FX has several products in its lineup, and they work in different ways. All Quick FX products have the same minimalist, modern packaging, but they vary in colors. Here’s a rundown on some products and how exactly they play a part in your skincare or beauty routine:
- Pimple Eraser – This one is in an orange packaging. Exactly what the name suggests, the Quick FX Pimple Eraser works as a spot treatment for acne. It reduces pimples, especially ones that are about to pop. It also has no scent, so it’s ideal for those who prefer their products fragrance-free. Do note that this cannot be used for cystic acne. For more information, check out our review.
- Sunblock – Coming in a blue-yellow colorblocked packaging, this is a titanium dioxide-based mineral sunscreen that’s ideal for those on the oily side or ones with sensitive skin.
- No-Shine Mattifier – Eye-catching in its bright yellow package, this makeup base helps hide enlarged pores and fine lines while delivering a silky-smooth finish. It’s excellent for those who want to keep oil at bay. To know more information, see our write-up about it.
Ira Arellano graduated with a degree in Multimedia Arts from the De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde. When she’s not busy writing, Ira uses her remaining free time fawning over groups with too many members, reading three books simultaneously, crying over animated shows and fictional people, and being salty over her lack of gacha luck.