Table of Contents
Olay Collagen Peptide 24 Review
Want smoother, more moisturized skin in just a few weeks? The Olay Regenerist Collagen Peptide might help you with that. These skincare products are specifically formulated with collagen peptides and five amino acids that work together to give your best skin yet, restoring it to its natural plump radiance.
About the Olay Regenerist Collagen Peptide 24 Skincare
If you struggle with signs of aging, the Olay Regenerist 24 might be the newest addition to your skincare routine. This set of products is infused with collagen peptide particles that keep the skin bright, plump, and extra hydrated for up to 24 hours. The products in Olay’s Collagen Peptide 24 line are:
- Collagen Peptide 24 Serum
- Collagen Peptide 24 Moisturizer
- Collagen Peptide 24 Eye Cream
Each product is hydrating and keeps the skin smooth by infusing it with collagen proteins which have been shown to improve elasticity in aging skin. Get rid of fine lines, dry skin, and wrinkles with three skincare products.
What does Olay collagen peptide 24 do?
The Olay Collagen Peptide 24 anti-aging products boost collagen production, reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, and make the skin look smoother, hydrating it for up to 24 hours without that greasy heavy feeling that comes with any other cream.
Does Olay collagen peptide help with wrinkles?
The ingredients found in these Olay products are known to help with hydrating super dry skin as well as promoting collagen production, which helps to keep the skin free of wrinkles and look plumper than ever. The final results show a noticeable difference, even after just a few months.
Is Olay collagen peptide 24 oil-free?
Good news for those who prefer oil-free skincare. The Olay Collagen Fragrance-Free moisturizer is not only alcohol free, but essential oil-free too. This makes the moisturizer a suitable option for those who may struggle with oily skin or allergies pertaining to oils in their skincare products.
The Olay Collagen Peptide 24 boasts a ton of benefits. From hydrated skin to anti-aging benefits, here’s what the product has to offer:
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines
- Suitable for acne-prone skin, sensitive skin, dry skin, and combination skin
- Improves skin texture and promotes a healthy skin barrier
- Absorbs quickly and at the same time doesn’t feel sticky
- Keeps skin smooth and supple
List The Key Ingredients In Olay Collagen Peptide 24 Products
The Olay Collagen series is a set of fragrance-free skin care products that boost collagen production, promote skin cell turnover, and soothe very dry skin. Let’s take a look at the main ingredients found in each product.
Olay Collagen Peptide Serum
- Collagen Peptide — Collagen is a protein that makes up three quarters of the skin. It’s responsible for skin elasticity and stretchiness, and it’s found in many moisturizer and anti-aging skincare. Peptides are broken down collagen that help with skin elasticity, wrinkles, and other signs of aging.
- Niacinamide — Vitamin B3 is a staple of many Olay products. It’s not hard to see why: niacinamide has plenty of skin-friendly properties. It acts as a moisturizer, soother, and is an overall great product that is well-tolerated by most people regardless of skin type.
- Glycerin — Along with the peptides, glycerin is an incredible moisturizer that helps the skin hold on to water and prevents water loss from the skin surface, keeping it plump.
Olay Collagen Peptide 24 Fragrance-Free Face Moisturiser
- Titanium Dioxide — This ingredient acts as a colorant, but you probably know it from your favorite physical sunscreens. Titanium dioxide keeps harmful UV rays away from the skin, shielding it from sun damage, one of the largest culprits to early signs of aging.
- Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract — Also known by the name of snow mushroom, this extract is rife with polysaccharides that act as moisturizers and moisture binders, retaining water and preventing loss.
- Palmitic Acid — This is a fatty acid found in many animals and plants. In a moisturizer, it acts as an emollient that makes the skin feel extra soft.
The moisturizer also includes niacinamide and glycerin.
Olay Collagen Peptide 24 Eye Cream
- Petrolatum — Better known as the ingredient found in petroleum jelly, petrolatum is to date the most effective occlusive in skincare. That means its ability as a moisturizer to prevent water loss is unmatched. If you find your skin constantly dehydrated, it might be time to add petrolatum to your skincare routine.
- Panthenol/Pro-Vitamin B5 — Pro-Vitamin B5 is another cool moisturizer that functions as a humectant which simply means it can attract moisture from the environment and hold it onto the skin.
- Cetyl Alcohol — This is a mild non-drying alcohol that acts as an emollient.
Similar to the Collagen Peptide 24 Moisturizer and Eye Cream, this product contains glycerin and niacinamide.
How to Use the Olay Collagen Peptide 24
This Olay skincare line is quite straightforward. The products can be used daily and nightly after cleansing with your product of choice, although the eye cream is generally recommended to be used at night.
Morning Skincare Routine:
- Olay Collagen Peptide 24 Moisturizer
- Olay Collagen Peptide 24 Serum
Nighttime Skincare Routine:
- Olay Collagen Peptide 24 Moisturizer
- Olay Regenerist Collagen Peptide 24 Serum
- Olay Collagen Peptide 24 Eye Cream
Where to Buy Olay Collagen Peptide 24
Plenty of people, myself included, swear by and wholeheartedly love Olay products — so I had high expectations. I’m a long-time Olay user and I’ve been using their Regenerist Whip Cream Moisturizer for days when I’m expecting to wear a full face of makeup so my skin doesn’t dry out. Suffice it to say that I’m a believer, but I still needed proof that this new line is worth the buy.
Overall, this product line is targeted towards fixing signs of aging as its main benefits are to reduce fine lines, sun spots, and wrinkles, and it’s also made up of peptides. As someone in her mid-20’s, early aging isn’t something I’m particularly worried about, despite skincare aficionados encouraging otherwise. What I am worried about is dry, sensitive skin. Fortunately, this line was more than capable of treating that problem. Here’s what I loved about it:
- Olay Collagen Peptide 24 Moisturizer — The night after I used this, my skin felt immediately softer and more plump. The consistency was perfect, though I expected it to absorb faster. It also wears well under makeup, which is a huge bonus.
- Olay Regenerist Collagen Peptide 24 Serum — I’m not much of a serum person, but I appreciate that this one was lighter than most. I often don’t like the texture of most serums as they leave my face feeling sticky (no matter how effective they are). I also noticed my skin becoming visibly brighter after weeks of using it. It’s not an immediate effect, but it’s effective nonetheless.
- Olay Collagen Peptide 24 Eye Cream — Surprisingly, my favorite from the bunch is the undereye cream. Now, I’m not a huge eye cream person, since I’ve almost given up hope with dark circles and simply resorted to makeup tactics to hide the Zombie eyes, but this cream did a number. In just a few weeks my under eyes looked less tired. I’ve also noticed a slight lightening. It’s also a pretty affordable cream compared to luxury brands!
Final Thoughts on Olay Regenerist Collagen Peptide 24
Effective in nourishing and brightening the skin, the Olay Regenerist Collagen Peptide 24 Moisturizer, Serum, and Cream really hit the mark for me. It can go up against products much higher above its price range, produce a visible effect overnight, and brighten the skin without irritating it. Overall: it’s a solid buy!
Joey is an AB Psychology graduate of the University of St. La Salle – Bacolod. Her life’s passions include writing, film, and spending hours on end binge-watching fashion vloggers on Youtube.