Table of Contents
Lishou Slimming Coffee Strong Variant Review
As women, it’s important we honor our bodies by taking care of them and nourishing them in all the right ways. One way of doing so is losing unhealthy weight — not to look good for others, but to keep ourselves fit from the inside-out.
But maintaining a healthy weight isn’t easy for everyone. That’s where dietary supplements like the Lishou Slimming Coffee Strong Variant comes in: it helps you lose stubborn fat immediately and effectively so you won’t have to wait a long time for results.
Is this product really worth the hype? Keep reading to find our honest opinion on the Lishou Slimming Coffee.
About the Lishou Slimming Coffee Strong Variant
No two bodies are the same. For some, losing weight comes pretty easily without even trying, but gaining weight is difficult. For others, it’s the opposite: gaining weight is easy but losing it is where the challenge lies.
If you’re part of the second group, then you’ve probably tried multiple ways to stay slim and healthy. The Lishou Slimming Coffee can help.
The Lishou Slimming Coffee Strong Variant is a coffee-based, natural weight loss drink that contains herbs alongside coffee extracts to help control hunger and reduce weight. The product claims visible results in just 7 days.
Each can contains 1 sachet of coffee to be mixed in hot water.
Benefits of the Lishou Slimming Coffee Strong Variant
The advantages of trying this all-natural product are:
- Reduced feelings of hunger
- Controlled appetite
- Visible weight loss in just one week
- Perfect for coffee drinkers
- Delicious taste
- No need for a diet
Ingredients of the Lishou Slimming Coffee Strong Variant
- Griffonia simplicifolia. Griffonia simplicifolia is a natural plant extract known for its benefits on multiple health problems, from sleep and depression to weight loss. This is because the extract contains an active ingredient called 5-HTP, the precursor to serotonin and melatonin. 5-HTP is a favorite among many weight loss experts as it’s believed to help suppress appetite.
- Tuckahoe. A common Chinese beauty ingredient, tuckahoe extract is said to whiten the skin and delay aging. In this product, it’s used as a diuretic and toxin-clearing ingredient to help dispel toxins from the body.
- Instant coffee. Coffee’s direct effects on weight loss aren’t 100% conclusive, but there’s been burgeoning research that claims instant coffee does aid calorie reduction to some extent, more specifically during exercise.
How to Use the Lishou Slimming Coffee Strong Variant
After eating a full breakfast, mix 1 sachet of the Lishou Slimming Coffee in 100 ml of hot water. Drink 15 minutes after your first meal.
To make sure the product works properly, keep these in mind:
- Eat 3 meals and drink 3-4 liters of water every day.
- Don’t drink this along with other slimming products.
- Consume product daily or every other day if you experience trouble sleeping or if you desire to maintain your current weight.
This product isn’t for everyone. Don’t try it if you are any of the following:
- Under the age of 18 years
- Over the age of 60 years
- Pregnant women
- Nursing mothers
- Non-coffee drinker
- Anyone with heart or kidney issues (including family history)
Where to Buy the Lishou Slimming Coffee Strong Variant
After learning about this product, I was excited to test it out because of its 7-day weight loss promise. I didn’t want to lose a significant amount of weight, but I did want to get rid of the stubborn fat around my belly and I thought it wouldn’t hurt to try. I always drink coffee after breakfast, so I like that this drink is easy to incorporate into my existing routine.
Day 1: The taste is more sugary than I prefer, and this made me worry that the sugar levels were too high. No significant changes in hunger throughout the day, and I ate the three meals as recommended by the product.
Day 3: Still no visible changes, but I did start to get accustomed to the coffee’s taste a bit more. I’ve also been following the 3-4 liters of water per day advice, which helps with regulating bowel movement and bloating.
Day 5: I noticed that I no longer felt like snacking in between meals, which I took to mean that the drink was working. No significant changes in my belly area after measurement, but I did feel less bloated throughout the day.
Day 7: On day 7, my stomach felt smaller in the morning. Post-meal, there were no significant changes, but small progress is still progress! The good news is I also didn’t experience any of the side effects (dry lips, hyperactivity during the night).
Although I was disappointed at the lack of visible changes, in the back of my mind, I couldn’t fully believe the 7-day timeline, anyway. But since there are 15 packets in one can, I’m willing to finish the whole thing in hopes of steady improvement.
One thing I like about this product is that it doesn’t encourage you to skip meals, but rather eat three meals a day along with extra hydration.
Joey is an AB Psychology graduate of the University of St. La Salle – Bacolod. Her life’s passions include writing, film, and spending hours on end binge-watching fashion vloggers on Youtube.