Table of Contents
HerSkin Revita-Glow Skin Rescue Review
I think we all agree that damaged skin is the worst to treat. Add constant acne breakouts to that and we’ve got the holy trifecta of annoying skincare woes that take forever and a minute to go away. But remember not to get desperate enough that you’ll try just about anything! After all, the more challenging your skin concerns are, the more careful you’ll need to be with what you put on it.
The HerSkin Revita-Glow Skin Rescue is a fan favorite when it comes to rejuvenating sets. Will it pass our test? Let’s take a look!
About the HerSkin Revita-Glow Skin Rescue
Many rejuvenating sets promise quick action at the expense of our skin’s health, taking advantage of our need for instantaneous solutions without really thinking of what we’re giving up in exchange.
The HerSkin Revita-Glow Skin Rescue, on the other hand, doesn’t promise a magic fix. Instead, it asks us to wait 14 days before seeing visible results, ensuring that while the process isn’t overnight, it won’t actually worsen our skin.
The pack contains four different products:
- 135 grams Premium Kojic Collagen Facial Soap
- 60 ml Revitalizing Toner
- 20 grams Sun Defense SPF 30
- 10 grams Revitalizing Night Gel Cream
Benefits of the HerSkin Revita-Glow Skin Rescue
Here’s what the HerSkin Revita-Glow Skin Rescue can do for your skin:
- Gently exfoliates skin to keep it new and youthful
- Removes fine lines and wrinkles
- Stops uneven skin tone
- Restores skin back to its healthiest state
- Unclogs pores
Ingredients of the HerSkin Revita-Glow Skin Rescue
Premium Kojic Collagen Facial Soap
- Hydrolyzed Collagen. Collagen is one of the primary building blocks of our skin, rejuvenating it and keeping it looking youthful.
- Coconut Oil. Good old coconut oil has plenty of skin benefits: it can kill harmful microorganisms, including acne; it relieves inflammation; and of course, it moisturizes the skin.
- Kojic Acid. The HerSkin facial soap contains kojic acid in order to lighten dark spots, restoring your skin tone back to full evenness.
Revitalizing Toner & Revitalizing Night Cream
- Niacinamide. Also known as Vitamin B3, niacinamide is highly known for its unique multifaceted approach to skincare. It can lighten dark spots, plump up the skin, and even reduce inflammation.
- Lemon Fruit Extract. More than an antioxidant, lemon fruit extract can lighten stubborn dark spots, increase collagen in the skin, and even fight off blackheads and acne.
- Tomato Extract. This is yet another goodie that fights cellular damage at the very core. It also has anti-aging properties, anti-inflammatory properties, and exfoliation properties.
Sun Defense with SPF 30
- Glycerin. This beloved humectant pulls water from all around you into your skin, keeping it moisturized no matter where you are.
How to Use the HerSkin RevitaGlow Skincare Rescue
The Revita-Glow Skin Rescue Rejuvenating set is suitable for all skin types. It’s especially recommended for teens with acne. However, it is not advisable for pregnant women, lactating moms, and teens below 17 years old.
1. Wash your face using the collagen facial soap. Massage it in a circular motion all over the face and neck for 10-15 seconds.
2. Next, moisten your cotton pad or fingertips with the revitalizing toner. Apply it all over the face and neck in a soft, swiping upwards motion. Use day and night for 1 month.
3. MORNING: The last step of your morning routine should be the HerSkin Sun Defense with SPF 30. Apply it liberally all over the face and neck 15-20 minutes before exposure.
4. NIGHT: Apply a layer of the night gel-cream all over your face and neck.
Where to Buy the HerSkin RevitaGlow Skincare Rescue
By far, this is one of the simplest to use rejuvenating sets I’ve encountered. It also doesn’t sting as much as other products I’ve tried, which is always a huge plus because it likely means the products don’t use harsh ingredients in their formula. What I didn’t like was that there is barely any information on the full ingredients list, which I like to read through before I actually purchase a product.
After two weeks of using it after my shower, I noticed my skin becoming super plump and just overall brighter. Although I’m not a huge fan of toners in general, I loved that this contained the ingredient niacinamide, which is perfect for pretty much all skin types. This is definitely a rejuvenating set that delivers on its promises.
Joey is an AB Psychology graduate of the University of St. La Salle – Bacolod. Her life’s passions include writing, film, and spending hours on end binge-watching fashion vloggers on Youtube.