Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Pore-Tight Toner Review
Can’t get enough of all-natural beauty products? This watermelon-powered toner might be the thing that’s missing from your skincare routine. Packed with a unique, fruit-based formula and mild texture, this exfoliating toner is perfect for both plumping up the skin as well as reducing the appearance of pores.
Is Glow Recipe a good brand?
If you’re a fan of natural beauty, you are sure to adore Glow Recipe, a brand that markets itself as a fun and adventurous take on the usual all-natural skincare companies. Their products lean more towards colorful packaging in addition to being completely fruit-powered. Now, let’s get into the product review.
About the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Pore-Tight Toner
The K-beauty inspired product is a dual-purpose agent, exfoliating the dead skin within pores to give it a tighter appearance while preventing moisture loss from the skin. It’s packed with vitamins and amino acids that can help purify skin, in addition to the tea tree extract for detoxification.
Benefits of the Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Pore-Tight Toner
Glow Recipe’s Water Melon Glow has a host of perks to its name. It’s not hailed as a skin care must-have for no reason! Here are some positive effects to expect after consistent use:
- Infused with watermelon extract for supple and smooth skin
- Includes hyaluronic acid for hydration
- PHAs and BHAs to help exfoliate dead skin cells
- Contains opuntia ficus indica leaf leaf extract or cactus water
- Comes in a colorful glass bottle
Curious to see how a popular vegan skincare must-have is formulated? Let’s take a look at this fruit-powered ingredients list here.
- Watermelon Fruit Ferment Extract. Serves as an intense hydration ingredient while also reducing early signs of aging. It also has components that can remove dark spots.
- Cactus Water. A great antioxidant, cactus extract also contains amino acids and electrolytes that help retain moisture.
- PHAs. Also known as Polyhydroxy Acids, these actives serve as an exfoliant to help remove the buildup of dead skin cells in a gradual manner, making them ideal for sensitive skin types. Additionally, these acids also contain humectant and antioxidant properties.
- BHA. Beta hydroxy acids are oil-soluble active ingredients that decongest clogged pores. In this product, they come in the form of willow bark extract and betaine salicylate, a milder form of salicylic acid. If you’re looking for an exfoliating toner but are allergic to salicylic acid, then this one’s for you.
- Hyaluronic Acid. This holy grail ingredient can hydrate even the most dry and rough skin, penetrating deeply into each layer and helping it retain moisture.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Extract. Tea tree is great for acne-prone skin, tea tree extract has powerful antimicrobial properties that deeply clean the face from the inside out.
- Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract. This helps your skin stay plump and promotes collagen production.
How to Use the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Pore-Tight Toner
Want to incorporate this product into your routine, but are unsure how? Toners can be a tricky beast to handle, but with the right research, you’ll be able to use it to its full potential. Here’s how to use Glow Recipe’s pore-tight toner.
How do you use watermelon glow toner?
A toner comes after cleansing, so once you’ve pat your clean face dry, dispense the liquid into your palms. Use a gentle patting motion to apply the toner, making sure not to rub or wipe it across the face. You may also use a cotton round (preferably reusable, as recommended by the brand!) to apply it.
Can I use glow recipe toner everyday?
Although the actives might be a cause for concern, the hydrating properties infused in this power toner make it safe for daily use.
Watermelon Glow Video Review
Where to Buy the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Pore-Tight Toner
Eager to get this Watermelon Glow Toner for your shelf? Get the best deals and prices on Lazada, one of the Philippines’ largest online selling platforms. You can find more information about this toner on Sephora and the brand’s official site.
This product’s bottle is uber-adorable. Need I say more? But of course, there’s more to the story of what makes this a best-selling item than just surface-level beauty. Infused with unique ingredients like watermelon and cactus water, various fruit extract, and even licorice root extract and skullcap root extract, the toner makes for an even more effective exfoliator with a unique texture that is springy and bouncy. The fun part is that it’s also a moisturizing hybrid. While most exfoliating products leave your skin drier than before, this one makes sure to pack in that extra hydration into your daily ritual.
If the price tag is a little out of the budget, that’s because this toner targets almost every skin concern and is compatible with practically every skin type, from oily to sensitive. If you’ve been prowling on TikTok feeds, you’ll know just how popular this item is. Grab this if you’re bent on purchasing vegan and cruelty-free skincare products.
Joey is an AB Psychology graduate of the University of St. La Salle – Bacolod. Her life’s passions include writing, film, and spending hours on end binge-watching fashion vloggers on Youtube.