Table of Contents
A Bonne Whitening Lotion Review
Body care should be just as much of a priority as skincare. Get smooth skin from head to toe with the A Bonne lotion, a whitening concoction that fights free radicals and provides important skin nutrients to reveal a healthy glow.
About A Bonne Miracle Spa Milk Whitening Lotion
The A Bonne lotion whitens, clears, and enhances the natural beauty of your skin. It has five variants:
- A Bonne Milk Power Lightening Lotion + Collagen – 3x Whitening Soft and Smooth 500ml
- Tomato White Glutathione – 3x Whitening Firming 500ml
- Lemon Honey – 3x Vitamin C AHA 500ml
- Hokkaido Milk – 3x Whitening UV Protection 400ml
- Snail Yogurt – 3x Whitening UV Protection 400ml
If you hate sticky, greasy lotion, worry not. The A Bonne Miracle White formula is made to be easily absorbed by the skin no matter how dry or greasy your legs, arms, or body parts may be. It’s also a mild innovative formula rich in natural nutrients that promise clearer skin in just a few weeks.
Benefits of A Bonne Whitening: Go Beyond Smooth Skin
Here are the key benefits of the A Bonne Milk Power Lightening formula:
- Non-greasy lotion
- Reduces hyper-pigmentation by inhibiting melanin formation
- Moisturizes skin through milk protein
- Contains tomato extract for radiant skin
- 0% alcohols and 0% parabens
- Stimulates production of healthy skin cells
- Reduces the appearance of stretch marks
Ingredients of A Bonne Miracle Whitening
Want to know how this lotion works its magic? The secret is in the ingredients. Here’s what you’ll find in this product:
- Hydrolyzed Milk Protein. This form of protein from milk contains some of the most important proteins and amino acids our skin needs to stay healthy and ultra-plump.
- Nano Glutathione. Enhanced glutathione technology makes skin lightening much quicker and more efficient without harming the skin, revealing a brighter complexion in just a few weeks.
- Lycopene Tomato extract. This skincare superstar prevents all sorts of sun-induced damage, such as rashes or erythema, photoaging, loose skin, and much more. It also contains properties that can fight free radicals.
- Mineral Oil. There’s been a lot of debate surrounding this ingredient, but dermatologists who are for it say it’s great for moisturizing dry, dehydrated complexions.
- Glycerin. On the other hand, glycerin is a widely-beloved moisturizer that’s been around for ages. It’s well tolerated and easy to source, making it ubiquitous in the skincare industry.
- Cetyl Alcohol. Despite the word “alcohol” in the name, this ingredient actually functions differently from ethyl alcohol as it acts as a moisturizer, and a potent one at that.
This product also contains Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, and Glyceryl Stearate.
Can I Use A Bonne Lotion Everyday?
A Bonne Milk Power Lightening Lotion can be used every day after showering. Simply take a generous amount and massage thoroughly all over the arms, hands, and legs.
Is A Bonne Safe?
A Bonne lotion contains no parabens and no alcohols, making it safe to use for all skin types.
Where to Buy A Bonne Miracle Spa Milk Whitening Lotion
In a hurry to get a radiant, glowing complexion? The A Bonne lotion is available at Lazada with the best deals and prices! You can also purchase this bestseller right here at our very own Pretty Me store.
I’m a fan of moisturizing lotions, and while having light skin isn’t a huge priority, it’s great to have some form of protection against hyperpigmentation. I definitely noticed some sun marks lifting after two weeks of use. I also love that there isn’t a strong fragrance here, which can be overpowering in other products. Overall, I would recommend this for those with normal skin who wish to achieve a light complexion.
We say this is one of the best lotions to buy, simply because it’s so affordable and effective. It has a simple, solid formulation that doesn’t contain harmful ingredients yet manages to get the job done.
Joey is an AB Psychology graduate of the University of St. La Salle – Bacolod. Her life’s passions include writing, film, and spending hours on end binge-watching fashion vloggers on Youtube.