UNICITY Chlorophyll Powder Review
We may not know it, but the stuff that makes plants green is actually super healthy for our bodies. Yep, that’s right! Chlorophyll, when taken orally or in its liquid form, can improve blood circulation, reduce the risk of hypertension, and keep anemic individuals in good shape. Applied topically, it can kill bacteria in wounds and even treat acne.
There are plenty of powdered chlorophyll products out there, but none so concentrated as the Unicity Chlorophyll Powder. In this review, we take a look at the product to see if it’s worth the purchase. Let’s get right to it!
About UNICITY Chlorophyll Powder
Powdered chlorophyll has a world of benefits. Taken orally, it can stimulate blood flow to reduce the symptoms of conditions such as hypertension and anemia. As a topical ointment, chlorophyll’s antibacterial properties can be used to treat anything from an infected wound to inflammatory acne.
You might be wondering what makes the Unicity Chlorophyll Powder different. For starters, it’s claimed to be highly concentrated – more so than usual chlorophyll powders. Higher concentration equals better benefits at just small amounts.
BENEFITS OF UNICITY Chlorophyll Powder
Did you know an unhealthy lifestyle can make our body acidic? Meat and alcohol consumption, cigarette smoking, air pollutants, you name it. This disruption in the body’s pH balance keeps our system from performing at optimal levels.
Well, this product can help with that! From detoxifying the body to treating sun damage, here are some of the purported benefits of Unicity Chlorophyll Powder:
- Aids in blood circulation
- Can help reduce symptoms of hypertension and anemia
- Helps increase blood count for dengue patients
- Relieves menstrual discomfort
- Improves bowel movement
- Purifies the liver
- Treats acne and bacteria in wounds
- Stimulates milk production for lactating mothers
CORE INGREDIENTS Of UNICITY Chlorophyll Powder
This simple formula has 2 key ingredients:
- Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin. This is the derivative of chlorophyll that is commonly used as a food additive as well as alternative medicine. The Unicity Chlorophyll Powder is said to contain chlorophyll derived from the alfalfa plant — a plant that has been used for centuries as a cleansing agent for the body.
- Maltodextrin. A starchy additive that helps boost energy. Possibly used to increase the shelf life of the product. Do note that people with diabetes are generally restricted from foods with maltodextrin as it contains a high glycemic index.
Unicity Chlorophyll Powder comes in a pack of 92 grams. To use, simply prepare 100 mL of water and add 1 scoop of chlorophyll powder. Stir quickly then drink right away. It’s safe to take one or two servings a day.
WHERE TO BUY UNICITY Chlorophyll Powder
A plant-based supplement that can not only keep our bodies healthy, but also treat one of the most frustrating skin problems there is? Sign me up. The Unicity Chlorophyll Powder is a product that definitely doesn’t disappoint. As a fan of organic supplements, I couldn’t wait to try this out for myself. The results did not disappoint.
The effects of Unicity Chlorophyll Powder speak for themselves. Plenty of users show significant improvement in their energy levels, mood, and digestive habits. Although I haven’t seen any reviews as to its effectiveness in stimulating milk production or relieving period pain, there are enough testaments to its acne-fighting powers. All in all, we say this product is worth it!
Joey is an AB Psychology graduate of the University of St. La Salle – Bacolod. Her life’s passions include writing, film, and spending hours on end binge-watching fashion vloggers on Youtube.