Table of Contents
Poy Sian Mark II 2 in 1 Inhaler Review
September is here, and the cold weather is making its way to us. Next thing you know, you’re waking up with a blocked nose. Frustrating, right? But worry not.
In this review, we’ll show you a product that might be the easy fix you need to cure everything from congested bronchi to headaches. Keep scrolling to read our full review of the Poy Sian Mark II 2 in 1 Inhaler.
About the Poy Sian Mark II 2 in 1 Inhaler
Poy Sian Mark II 2 in 1 Inhaler is a pocket-sized inhaler manufactured in Thailand. The packaging comes in different colors: green, yellow, blue, carnation, magenta, and fuchsia.
It’s a double-sided device with one side (top) for inhaling, and the other (bottom part) for rubbing. In this product, you’ll find a mixture of essential oils, herbs, and salts produced and harvested locally, which are 100% safe solutions that effectively relieve nasal congestion.
Benefits of the Poy Sian Mark II 2 in 1 Inhaler
The most popular inhalers we see are said to help with issues like nasal congestion. But the great thing about this product is that you can not only use it for that function, but it lets you experience health benefits as well. It may be a tiny item, but it has much to offer.
Here are the benefits of Poy Sian Mark II 2 in 1 Inhaler:
- Can give you immediate relief from headaches and nausea
- Relieves nasal congestion
- Can be a temporary treatment for colds
- Can be used to relieve inflammation on the skin due to insect bites
- Soothes the nerves and reduces anxiety
- Lightweight and easy to carry around
Core Ingredients of Poy Sian Mark II 2 in 1 Inhaler
- Eucalyptus oil (8.5%). This oil is produced from eucalyptus trees that are dried, crushed, and distilled to release the essential oil. It’s then diluted before it is made to use for different medicinal purposes, like treating cough.
- Menthol (42%). This ingredient is a natural compound well-known for its cooling effects. It’s commonly found in makeup products, chocolates, and cigarettes.
- Camphor (16.4%). Camphor is an FDA-approved ingredient that can be used on the skin to relieve cases like itching.
- Borneol (6.1%). Borneol contributes to the fragrance of the product. It’s also widely used to prepare rosemary, lavender, and other fragrances.
How To Use Poy Sian Mark II 2 in 1 Inhaler
Open the cap of the product, put it close underneath your nose and take a deep breath. You should immediately feel the minty aroma from the product come straight up your airways and make your breathing feel easier. Just like magic, right?
Another way of applying Poy Sian Mark II 2 in 1 Inhaler is to unscrew the bottom cap of the product and rub the oil directly on areas where it is needed (e.g. for headaches, rub the elixir lightly on your temple).
Avoid touching the salts on the tube and always remember to keep the inhaler away from touching the nose directly to avoid irritation. Children and people with a sinus infection are advised to keep away from using this product. In case allergic symptoms appear, be sure to consult your doctor.
Where to Buy the Poy Sian Mark II 2 in 1 Inhaler
Who would want to miss out on this steal of a product? Poy Sian Mark II 2-in-1 Inhalers are accessible, effective, safe, and cheap — you can buy a whole set for your family members, for everyone’s convenience. These products are popular in Thailand for a reason, and almost everyone carries their own.
Keep one in your bag for when you need something refreshing and soothing to beat the heat, or if you want to sleep in cold weather and avoid waking up with a clogged nose.
Overall, this product is an easy 4.5. It’s the perfect go-to fix for almost any discomfort we experience when we’re out and about — and it’s just one sniff away!
Got any questions, tips, tricks, or suggestions? Write us a comment below!
Joey is an AB Psychology graduate of the University of St. La Salle – Bacolod. Her life’s passions include writing, film, and spending hours on end binge-watching fashion vloggers on Youtube.