Table of Contents
Pink Lady Secret Soap Review
Even though the summer is about to pass, it’s still important to stay fresh from head to toe. The Pink Lady Secret Soap can help your intimate areas stay clean and healthy, treating complicated problems such as inflammation, irritation, and itching. Let’s learn more about it in this full product review.
About the Pink Lady Secret Soap
When it comes to overall hygiene, our intimate areas cannot be left behind. As we grow older, maintaining vaginal health is going to be more and more important, especially after menopause or childbirth. Some issues that postmenopausal women face are itchiness and dryness in their intimate parts. Those who have just undergone childbirth experience even more severe pains.
The Pink Lady Secret Soap is designed specifically for a girl’s intimate areas. It helps reduce problems such as irritation, inflammation, and itching in gentle ways.
The soap is infused with nourishing ingredients like ginseng, vitamin E, and honey. We’ll get into the individual benefits of those ingredients down below.
Benefits of Pink Lady Secret Soap
Some of the advantages of using the Pink Lady Secret Soap are:
- Fresh intimate area daily
- Mild and nourishing formula
- Reduced irritation and inflammation
- Antibacterial properties
- Anti-fungal properties
- Naturally reduces excessive vaginal discharge
Ingredients of the Pink Lady Secret Soap
- Barbed Grass – Also known as Ya Hee Yoom in Thailand, this type of leaf is commonly used as a natural treatment for women post-labor as it’s said to help heal labial tears as well as tighten the muscles. Additionally, it is said to help reduce excessive vaginal discharge.
- Pueraria Mirifica – Another Thai remedy called Kwao Krua, this plant is said to improve collagen production, female hormonal imbalance, and skin firmness. A study involving post-menopausal women showed positive effects, including a significant improvement in vaginal dryness and irritation.
- Ginseng – Ginseng is a natural treatment that acts as a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
- Vitamin E – On its own, vitamin E oil is said to help increase vaginal lubrication and soothe inflammation along the lining.
- Honey – Honey may help vaginal irritation and bacterial problems, thanks to its phytonutrients which contain antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Asiatica – Another popular Asian skincare ingredient, Asiatica is known for its ability to combat inflammation.
- Wild Turmeric. Turmeric has been used to treat many skin ailments for a long time, but some evidence suggests that it can help alleviate the symptoms associated with a vaginal yeast infection.
How to Use the Pink Lady Secret Soap
- Wash your intimate areas as usual.
- Massage an ample amount of the soap on your palms. Gently clean around the vulva and your folds. But make sure not to get water and soap inside the vaginal opening.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
Where to Buy Pink Lady Secret Soap
We should all be selective when it comes to the soap we use in our intimate areas. The Pink Lady Secret Soap is mild and has a light scent, but the ingredients are helpful in nourishing irritated skin and ridding our intimate areas of any bacteria that might cause inflammation, itchiness, and foul odor.
Are you experiencing itchiness, inflammation, and maybe even dryness around your intimate parts? There are a number of things that may cause this, but the more pressing concern is treating those symptoms. The Pink Lady Secret Soap is perfect for getting rid of those uncomfortable sensations, restoring your confidence to be carefree and healthy throughout the day.
Joey is an AB Psychology graduate of the University of St. La Salle – Bacolod. Her life’s passions include writing, film, and spending hours on end binge-watching fashion vloggers on Youtube.