Table of Contents
NanoMed Finale Whitening Cream Review
While bikini season might not be arriving anytime soon, it’s always good to be prepared. Wearing tight clothing such as denim jeans and tight-fitting tops can cause friction in sensitive areas like the knees, underarms, and inner thighs. Those areas can be incredibly hard to whiten! That’s why it’s important to find the right brightening product because we want to exfoliate those areas without causing too much friction.
The Nanomed Finale Whitening Cream is a product that claims to help in whitening these sensitive areas with its natural cream-based formula. Let’s take a closer look.
About Nanomed Finale Whitening Cream
The Nanomed Finale Whitening Cream is a product manufactured by Nanomed, which has also produced other beauty products like its acne removal gel. This time they’re back with a whitening product formulated with natural herb extracts that claim to whiten the underarms, knees, inner thighs, and other problem areas. It can also address skin dryness, hyperpigmentation, and dark spots. In just a few weeks, you’ll be able to see visible whitening results in problem areas.
Each pack of this whitening product contains 30g and is suited for any skin type, so whether you have dry skin, acne-prone skin, oily, or combination skin, then this product is safe for you to use—just make sure to patch test! Take a bit of the product and dab it onto the back of your knee or elbows and wait 24 hours. If there’s any redness or irritation, discontinue use. Otherwise, you’re good to go.
Benefits of Nanomed Finale Whitening Cream
This is a skin whitening cream that has a number of benefits to its name. Many whitening creams have strong ingredients that might not be safe, but this product claims to have a milder formula that is suited for any skin type from dry to oily to combination skin. The Nanomed Finale Whitening Cream includes natural extracts in its cream-based formula, all of which claim to:
- Whiten skin
- Brighten underarms
- Reduce dark spots on knees
- Reduce acne and blemishes
- Prevent hyperpigmentation
Core Ingredients of Nanomed Finale Whitening Cream
Checking the ingredient list of any skincare or beauty product is a must, so for this whitening cream, we’ll be looking at its list of ingredients and give a brief description of each component. The Nanomed Finale Whitening Cream includes:
- Deionized water. Good old H2O, this being the top ingredient means it acts as a solvent for its other ingredients that are soluble in water as opposed to oil.
- Squalene. This is an oily kind of liquid that can be found in humans, specifically in our sebum. Yep, the kind that our face produces and what acne is typically made of. Squalene is great for dry skin types and can act as a moisturizer, but those with acne-prone skin might want to avoid it.
- Propylene Glycol. A controversial product among natural beauty advocates, propylene glycol is a humectant that helps skin draw moisture. In small doses, this product has been proven to be completely safe for use. Its role in most cosmetic products is to improve the “freeze-thaw stability,” which in other words, keeps the product stable so it won’t melt at different temperatures.
- Cetyl Alcohol. Helps your skin feel nice and smooth as an emollient, and also keeps the watery ingredients and oily ingredients of this product’s formula well mixed. This ingredient can be comedogenic and potentially irritating in large doses.
- Tamarindus Indica (Tamarind) Extract. This natural ingredient has been said to be a great moisturizer, keeping the skin elastic and smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles.
- Aloe Barbadensis. An extract from the aloe vera plant, this natural ingredient is said to have moisturizing components as well as anti-inflammation properties that help the skin fight signs of aging.
- Glycolic Acid. This is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), an exfoliant that removes dead skin cells in order to make way for fresher, younger-looking skin. Learn more about AHAs in our guide to facial exfoliation here.
How to Use Nanomed Finale Whitening Cream
Each pack of the Nanomed Finale Whitening Cream contains 30g and is applied to a clean and dry area two times daily, morning and night. You can apply this on your underarms, knees, inner thighs, and elbows twice a day before going to bed and when you wake up to see visible results. Just make sure you keep this product away from your eyes as it can be an irritant! And as we mentioned before, if your skin does react negatively to this product — if you see any redness, swelling, or irritation on areas you applied this on — discontinue its use immediately.
Where to Buy Nanomed Finale Whitening Cream
Want to try out this cream’s whitening benefits for yourself? Check it out on Lazada now.
A few weeks with this product and you’ll be able to see visible whitening or brightening in sensitive areas, especially in the underarms and inner thighs. Our tip: make sure to moisturize a lot afterward! The formulation of this product can feel a bit stripping (although it definitely has a lot of moisturizing components), so it’s always best to pack on moisture in order for you to really see the benefits and avoid any unwanted irritation. Try not to wear any tight clothing that might cause too much friction in the areas you applied this product on.
Overall, the Nanomed Finale Whitening Cream is a pretty good product, especially at its price point! We give it 3 stars for having an effective (albeit a little strong) formula that shows visible results in a few days to a few weeks of constant use.
As far as skin whitening creams go, this one is one of the stronger ones, so it might not be for every skin type like it claims to be. But as long as you’re careful and read up on potential irritation, and have generally fared well with stronger ingredients in beauty and skincare products, then this product is something you’d want to try out.
Joey is an AB Psychology graduate of the University of St. La Salle – Bacolod. Her life’s passions include writing, film, and spending hours on end binge-watching fashion vloggers on Youtube.