Table of Contents
Lumina Glow Rejuvenating Kit by Beauty Vault Review
Persistent acne marks, scars, and spots are some of the most difficult skin problems one can face. The thing is, they’re not just a skin problem, but a cosmetic concern that can negatively impact people’s perception of their own beauty. One study even shows that 99% of respondents see a spike in self-confidence when their acne is cleared up.
One such product that aims to remove marks and scars is the Lumina Glow Rejuvenating Kit by Beauty Vault. Unlike other rejuv sets that irritate the skin further, this one is mild and gentle. Let’s take a closer look.
About the Lumina Glow Rejuvenating Kit by Beauty Vault
As we mentioned above, persistent acne and scarring can dash many people’s self-confidence. We know all too well how difficult it is to remove stubborn marks, and the added self-consciousness definitely doesn’t help!
If you needed to hear it, acne scars don’t define who you are nor are they a reflection of your beauty. That being said, it’s also not impossible to achieve healthy and clear skin. The Lumina Glow Rejuvenating Kit promises to remove stubborn scarring, marks, and spots to give you the clear skin you deserve.
This four-step beauty rejuvenating set includes the following products:
- 135 grams Brightening Kojic Soap
- 60 ml Rejuvenating Toner
- 20 grams Pearl White Day Cream
- 20 grams Rejuvenating Night Cream
Benefits of the Lumina Glow Rejuvenating Kit
Here are some of the benefits that the Lumina Glow Rejuvenating Kit delivers:
- Reduces the appearance of pimple marks
- Evens out skin tone and treats hyperpigmentation
- Makes pores appear smaller and tighter
- Treats surface wrinkles and fine lines
- Helps with melasma
Ingredients of the Lumina Glow Rejuvenating Kit
Kojic Brightening Soap
- Kojic Acid. This acid is widely known to brighten skin and remove dark spots.
- Niacinamide. In the world of skincare, few ingredients are as multifunctional as Vitamin B3, better known as niacinamide. It evens out skin tone, soothes inflammation, and clears texture for smoother skin.
- Beta Arbutin. Also known as just arbutin, this plant-derived ingredient is known to fade brown spots almost magically. It inhibits the melanin-forming activity of the enzyme tyrosinase.
- Witch Hazel. This popular astringent also has some antioxidant and antibacterial properties that make it a bestseller.
Rejuvenating Night Cream
- L-Ascorbic Acid. Good old vitamin C is one of the trusted ingredients when it comes to fading dark spots. It’s also known for its antioxidative properties that shield your skin against the sun.
How to Use the Lumina Glow Rejuvenating Kit
Wash your damp face with Brightening Kojic Soap. Then, use the Rejuvenating Toner to even out your skin’s pH balance.
Before going out in the sun, gently apply the Pearl White Day Cream. Reapply sunscreen every 2-3 hours if you are exposed to the sun for an extended amount of time. Last but not least, use Rejuvenating Bedtime Cream at night. This rejuvenating set can be used for up to a month.
Where to Buy the Lumina Glow Rejuvenating Kit
The constant mask-wearing is great to curb a public health crisis, but my skin just doesn’t want to cooperate. In fact, it’s so irritated that small patches of acne have cropped up, and the marks they left behind aren’t exactly ideal. So I thought testing out this rejuvenating set would be perfect timing.
While I knew this product was milder than others, I was still surprised that I didn’t feel irritated at all. The toner leaves behind a little sting that goes away pretty quickly so it’s not as bothersome.
The sun cream is so soft and smooth, and it might be my favorite of the set! However, you’d need a lot to thoroughly cover your whole face, and I was sad that I was able to finish the tub before a month had passed.
After three weeks, I noticed that the stubborn marks eventually faded away. However, I also achieved the same effect with just a niacinamide serum. Since my acne isn’t very persistent, I’m not sure I would repurchase this product over my existing routine. That said, it was certainly effective in fading dark spots as promised.
Joey is an AB Psychology graduate of the University of St. La Salle – Bacolod. Her life’s passions include writing, film, and spending hours on end binge-watching fashion vloggers on Youtube.