Kisaa Premium Mask Review
The Kisaa Premium Mask is a serum sheet mask infused with bird’s nest and pure gold to keep your skin fighting against free radicals, combat signs of aging, and maintain a bright, youthful glow. Feel like a celebrity with this luxurious face mask filled with nourishing ingredients such as Vitamin B3, which helps lessen the appearance of dark spots.
About Kisaa Premium Mask
Asian beauty trends have a huge influence over us Filipinas. From the 10-step Korean skincare routine to the sheet mask obsession, their impact is visible in more ways than one. That’s why we see Korean and Japanese skincare products everywhere. Our East Asian neighbors definitely know the best ways to keep skin looking youthful and plump. I mean, they practically never age. Luckily, most of us Filipinas also have that superpower of looking somewhat younger than we actually are. But living in a tropical country means more exposure to the sun, and the harmful UV rays can cause skin damage, dryness, and wrinkling.
The Kisaa Premium Mask is a great way to combat these early warning signs to promote a healthier, brighter complexion. Infused with bird’s nest, pure gold, and niacinamide/Vitamin B3, the sheet mask is a powerful tool to keep the skin glowing all day, everyday. Let’s take a closer look at the product’s benefits, ingredients, and more to find out if it’s worth the investment.
BENEFITS OF Kisaa Premium Mask
The Kisaa Premium Mask is unique in its ingredient formulation, which helps create a more potent anti-aging and skin brightening essence. The mask’s purported benefits include:
- Fighting against free radicals in the body
- Reduce early signs of aging
- Tightens and firms the skin
- Brightens skin
- Keeps the skin calm and healthy
CORE INGREDIENTS OF Kisaa Premium Mask
The Kisaa Premium Mask is rife with potent skin brightening ingredients that keep our skin’s youthful glow. Let’s take a look at its core components to see why.
- Bird’s nest. You might know the edible form of bird’s nest as a popular health supplement, but it’s also a secret skincare superstar. This ingredient is said to promote skin growth and repair, making it a great agent for fighting against skin aging and maintaining one’s youthful complexion. It’s also said to keep the skin hydrated, which makes it appear plumper.
- Pure gold. It’s true, gold does in fact have many wonderful benefits for our skin. For starters, it has anti-inflammatory properties that reduce redness and keep the skin calm, making it a great ingredient for skincare products geared towards sensitive skin types. It’s also said to fight against free radicals in the body which are the main cause of early signs of aging such as wrinkles. This is the component of the Kisaa Premium Mask that keeps your skin looking tight and young.
- Vitamin B3/Niacinamide. Vitamin B3 is definitely popular in modern skin care, and there’s no question why. It’s been known to lessen the appearance of acne scars, reduce dark spots, and brighten the skin by giving the appearance of smaller pores. Niacinamide also strengthen’s the skin barrier, improving its water retention properties to keep skin hydrated throughout the day.
Each box of Kisaa Premium Mask contains 10 sheet masks (35g each). To apply, simply cleanse the face and place the mask onto the skin. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes. Remove the mask without washing, then gently massage the essence to let it penetrate deeper into the skin.
WHERE TO BUY Kisaa Premium Mask
As far as sheet masks go, the Kisaa Premium Mask definitely pulls out all the stops. It contains ingredients that justify its “premium” name, so if you want to feel luxurious for a night or two, this essence sheet masks can help you. However, it’s not exactly at an accessible price point, so you might have to save up for more than one box if you want to see fast, consistent results. We’d recommend this as a gift for the woman in your life who could use some pampering once in a while.
The Kisaa Premium Mask is by and large a luxury product. While many may be intimidated by its price, its effectiveness can be seen after just a few weeks so some may find the trade-off to be worth it. We give it 4 out of 5 stars.
Joey is an AB Psychology graduate of the University of St. La Salle – Bacolod. Her life’s passions include writing, film, and spending hours on end binge-watching fashion vloggers on Youtube.