Table of Contents
Hikari Premium Japan Glutathione Review
We might think that topical skincare is the end-all-be-all, but other options, such as oral supplements, have their own set of benefits too. The Hikari Premium Japan Glutathione is an example of a whitening supplement that uses glutathione, vitamin C, and alpha-lipoic acid to reduce oxidative stress from within. The results are a brighter, more healthy-looking complexion with that radiant glow.
About the Hikari Premium Japan Glutathione
The Hikari Premium Japan Glutathione promises clear, glowing skin in as little as two weeks’ time. Don’t believe it? Many proponents of oral glutathione attest to its effectiveness compared to topical forms of the popular whitening ingredient.
In the Hikari Premium Japan Glutathione, L-glutathione works with other notable ingredients such as vitamin C, alpha-lipoic acid, and samambaia extract. But what really makes it special is the added oral sunblock technology that keeps your skin safe from free radicals and sun damage.
Benefits of the Hikari Premium Japan Glutathione
The Hikari Premium Japan Glutathione can help your skin:
- Attain its most natural, radiant glow
- Stay stress-free
- Protected from harmful UV rays and sun damage
- Youthful and free of signs of early aging
Ingredients of the Hikari Premium Japan Glutathione
Hikari’s Premium Japan Glutathione capsules contain four core ingredients that help you achieve your best skin yet.
- Glutathione. This ingredient might be commonly used as a whitening agent, but it’s mainly an antioxidant that quenches free radicals and reduces oxidative stress in the body. This gives you that fresh, clean glow from within. Glutathione also inhibits tyrosinase activity, which may interfere with melanin production, but there isn’t any conclusive evidence of the drug actually lightening the skin tone.
- Samambaia Extract. An extract from a fern native to Central and South America, samambaia is a great anti-inflammatory ingredient that also helps reduce and prevent sun damage.
- Vitamin C. Taken orally, vitamin C can help boost immune system function, keeping your body up and running against potential illnesses. It’s also a powerful antioxidant.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid. Another antioxidant on the list is alpha lipoic acid or ALA. This is another ingredient that protects your skin from early signs of aging, thus keeping that youthful glow intact. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
How to Use the Hikari Premium Japan Glutathione
The Hikari Premium Japan Glutathione should be taken twice a day: one before a meal and another before bedtime.
Where to Buy the Hikari Premium Japan Glutathione
Improve your complexion and nourish your body with the Hikari Premium Japan Glutathione supplements. Find the best deals and prices over at Lazada! You can also purchase this product directly from us here at the Pretty Me store.
One of the best ways to attain our dream skin is by taking care of the rest of our bodies. After all, the skin is an organ that works together with the rest of our bodily systems. The Hikari Premium Japan Glutathione includes vitamins and minerals that can boost the immune system, fight free radicals, and reduce oxidative stress.
I mentioned in our review of the Ishin Advanced White Japan Formula capsules that many may expect stark whitening results from oral glutathione pills, but that’s not always the case. It’s much more realistic to find your skin brightened rather than whitened by these supplements. This is because glutathione also has low bioavailability.
Still, there are benefits to gain that you can’t discount. Personally, my skin feels a lot healthier and less prone to irritation after a week of using the supplements. I’ve noticed fewer eczema flare-ups in harsh weather as well as a plumper texture.
The Hikari Premium Japan Glutathione packs plenty of benefits in a single capsule, and it’s quite convenient to take, too. Plus, it contains much-needed vitamins that boost our immune system as well as oral sunblock technology: both of which are necessary if we want to maintain a vibrant complexion.
Joey is an AB Psychology graduate of the University of St. La Salle – Bacolod. Her life’s passions include writing, film, and spending hours on end binge-watching fashion vloggers on Youtube.