Table of Contents
Gluta Melony Plus 10 in 1 by Skinsista Review
Want more hydrated, plumper, and overall healthier skin? The Gluta Melony Plus 10 in 1 by Skinsista has the answer! Formulated with skincare superstars collagen and glutathione, this brightening supplement encourages healthier skin cells to reveal a radiant complexion free of wrinkles and fine lines.
About the Gluta Melony Plus 10 in 1 by Skinsista
Treat your skin to all the wonderful health benefits the Gluta Melony Plus 10 in 1 has to offer now! Everything from plumper skin, a brighter complexion, and a wrinkle-free face are at the palm of your hand with this uniquely formulated Thailand supplement. Coming from one of the most trusted beauty and skincare brands, the Gluta Melony Plus 10 in 1 packs more of a punch than most supplements in the market. Not only does it keep the skin plump and youthful, but it protects against harmful UVA and UVB rays too.
In this review, we’ll be taking a closer look at this whitening capsule’s benefits, ingredients list, required frequency of use, and what we at Pretty Me have to say about the product. Stay tuned to get the deets!
Benefits of the Gluta Melony Plus 10 in 1 by Skinsista
It might sound like a stretch to say this product does it all, but its benefits go far beyond whitening the skin, and that’s what initially attracted me to it. Among this product’s perks include:
- Reducing grooves in the skin
- Clearing dark spots and scars
- Removes toxins in the liver
- Whitening and brightening dull skin
- Guarding against harmful UV rays
- Aids in achieving a youthful and plumper complexion
Ingredients of the Gluta Melony Plus 10 in 1 by Skinsista
The Gluta Melony Plus can’t work its magic without select ingredients. Some of this product’s star players include:
- Collagen. Taken orally, collagen can increase one’s skin elasticity to achieve a firmer, more youthful appearance and an overall healthier glow. Collagen is vital in keeping our skin cells happy, getting rid of dull skin and preventing wrinkles.
- Glutathione. Another well-known whitening agent, glutathione is a wonderful anti-pigmentation compound that easily and effectively brightens and whitens our skin. But it also works as an anti-oxidant, and studies show that a deficiency in glutathione can make one prone to liver disease.
- Melon Extract. A great antioxidant, this fruit extract also keeps the body functioning at at tip-top shape by clearing the body of harmful toxins. It also exhibits anti-aging effects and contains vitamin C that boosts collagen levels.
The Gluta Melony Plus comes in a package of 60 capsules, enough to last around 30 days or a month. Take 2 capsules a day in the morning and before bedtime. It’s best taken on an empty stomach.
Which is better, Gluta Melony by Skinsista or Skinice?
If you know of the Gluta Melony Plus, you might have seen a similar product from another Thailand-originating manufacturer, SkinIce. Unsure which product to purchase? We’re here to break down the key differences between these two similarly named products and see, once and for all, which is the more effective supplement.
First up is the formula. While both contain the key ingredients of glutathione, collagen, and melon extract, Skinsista has made sure to include just the right concentrations of each component, making it all the more effective in a shorter amount of time.
Price-wise, the Skinsista also has a competitive edge. For a lower cost, it offers more benefits, including a wider protection against harmful UV rays from the sun.
Where to Buy the Gluta Melony Plus 10 in 1 by Skinsista
My acne scars have been a problem for quite some time now. And finding the right product to really clear them on a deeper level has been quite the challenge. However, the Gluta Melony by Skinsista did not disappoint. After just a few weeks of use (and as long as it’s taken twice daily as recommended), you’ll be able to notice a visible difference in your complexion. The product gives you a smooth glow, and I’ve noticed my acne scars fading over time. I’m hopeful that this product can deliver on its promises after just a month.
If you’re someone who prefers oral glutathione to whitening products, then you’re going to be a huge fan of this one. It doesn’t cost more than a thousand pesos, which is a huge bargain if you’ve seen the market for glutathione-based products – both creams and pills. Of course, the benefits go far beyond its price point. You’re essentially getting a 10-in-1 skincare supplement like the name suggests, and you actually see visible results after less than a month of using the product. I’ve noticed my skin getting brighter and my dark spots fading, and it hasn’t even been a month of usage.
Joey is an AB Psychology graduate of the University of St. La Salle – Bacolod. Her life’s passions include writing, film, and spending hours on end binge-watching fashion vloggers on Youtube.