Table of Contents
Gluta Lipo Coffee, Juice, and Dark Choco Review
Have you ever wanted a delicious sugary beverage, but minus the sugar?
The 12-in-1 Gluta Lipo Coffee, Juice, and Dark Choco puts a spin on our favorite drinks by making them much healthier and less likely to spike blood sugar levels. Containing chia seeds and psyllium fiber, the Gluta Lipo drinks are yummy and super healthy at the same time so you won’t feel guilty about indulging in a sweet treat. But how exactly does it work and is it in fact a good supplementary drink? Let’s find out.
About the Gluta Lipo Coffee, Juice, and Dark Choco
Is one of your new year’s resolutions to stay healthy, control blood sugar levels, or lose a few pounds?
If so, then read on because the Gluta Lipo Coffee, Juice, and Dark Choco is an absolute must-have. Containing chia seeds and psyllium fiber that contain tons of protein and aid in digestion, this detoxifying supplementary drink can help you stay in shape in a healthy way. It’s packed with natural ingredients, minerals, and antioxidants to supplement our everyday diets and ensure that our body can function at its best.
All three variants of the GlutaLipo drink (coffee, juice, and dark chocolate) are infused with nutrients, vitamins, and antioxidants that cleanse the body from within and protect it from oxidative stress. Some of the active ingredients in this drink are glutathione, which is an antioxidant said to have skin whitening or lightening benefits, L-carnitine, which promotes a faster metabolism, and green tea for removing toxins in the body.
To avail of all these health benefits, all you have to do is mix the contents of each Gluta Lipo sachet in a glass of water daily. Gluta Lipo also comes in an Iced Tea variant, which we review here!
Benefits of the Gluta Lipo Coffee, Juice, and Dark Choco
Here are some of the great benefits of Gluta Lipo Coffee, Juice, and Dark Choco:
- Aids in weight loss
- Contains detoxifying ingredients like green tea
- Promotes skin brightening
- Has high amounts of protein and fiber
- Helps with digestion
- Promotes a healthy blood sugar level
- Great alternative to sugary drinks for those with blood sugar problems
Ingredients of the Gluta Lipo Coffee, Juice, and Dark Choco
- Chia Seeds. Despite being small in size, chia seeds contain a multitude of antioxidants, minerals, and fiber, making them a staple in the diets of many ancient cultures. Until now, they are still touted as some of the best natural ingredients. The health benefits of chia seeds range from promoting a healthy heart to supporting the development of strong bones. In this drink, it also helps stabilize or lower blood sugar levels.
- Psyllium Fiber. Also known as ispaghula, psyllium is a form of fiber that comes from the plant seeds of the Plantago ovata. It’s often referred to as a natural laxative, but it also has some wonderful benefits for heart and pancreas health. It works by absorbing water in the gut, which makes it easier for your body to pass stool without increasing flatulence. Because of this, it helps people who have developed constipation or irregular bowel movement bring their body’s digestion back to normal. Also, since it’s a laxative, it makes sense to use it in a weight loss supplement.
- L-Carnitine. This is another ingredient known for its role in fat burning and overall weight loss. L-carnitine plays a vital role in energy production. It transports fatty acids into the cells. In theory, this would mean an increase in your body’s ability to lose fat quickly and efficiently. However, some studies show that those who are younger and more physically active are less inclined to lose weight with L-carnitine than those who are older or obese.
- Green Tea. There’s a reason green tea is touted to be one of the healthiest drinks out there. Green tea contains bioactive ingredients that can cleanse the body, improve brain function, fight free radicals, and boost the health of our vital organs. It’s also said to help fight the formation of cancer cells. But the reason green tea is so common in weight loss and detox drinks is its ability to increase fat burning and metabolic rate by at least 4%.
How to Use the Gluta Lipo Coffee, Juice, and Dark Choco
Mix the contents of 1 sachet in 750ml warm or cold water with ice. Use 1 sachet daily and drink plenty of water throughout the day.
Where to Buy the Gluta Lipo Coffee, Juice, and Dark Choco
Want to try this detox supplement drink? The Gluta Lipo Coffee, Juice, and Dark Choco is available right here at the Pretty Me store, so grab it now to get the best deals and prices! You can also find it when you check out our Lazada shop.
Much like the Gluta Lipo Iced Tea, the Coffee, Juice, and Dark Choco variants provide a healthy yet fun and delicious alternative to sugary beverages. They’re great for aiding weight loss, promoting regular bowel movement and digestive function, as well as keeping blood sugar levels normal.
My personal favorite is the Coffee drink as the caffeine goes well with the green tea found in the ingredients (also, I can’t live without coffee). The taste is balanced, not too sweet or too bland, and even just a glass is already satisfying. I love taking it after breakfast to help jumpstart my day. The Juice and Dark Choco variants are also a good substitute for their commercial counterparts.
This might be my favorite out of all the Gluta Lipo supplementary drinks because it’s effective in restoring digestive health. We recommend this to anyone who struggles with inconsistent bowel movements or diabetics who need to cut back on sugar in their diet to maintain healthy blood levels.
Joey is an AB Psychology graduate of the University of St. La Salle – Bacolod. Her life’s passions include writing, film, and spending hours on end binge-watching fashion vloggers on Youtube.