Table of Contents
Gluta Frosta Plus Review
Looking for a brighter start to the new year? Tick off one resolution with Gluta Frosta Plus, a whitening dietary supplement in capsule form. Enriched with L-glutathione, acerola cherry, Vitamin C, and more, this supplement aims to give glowing skin by nourishing the body from the inside.
About Gluta Frosta Plus
It’s no secret that plenty of Filipinas wants to achieve brighter and whiter skin similar to our East Asian counterparts. Thanks to the influence of Korean and Japanese culture over our country, lighter skin has become a beauty standard that’s more and more widespread among the general public. If you’re on the hunt for the perfect way to tone up your skin and you haven’t found the holy grail skincare product yet, why not try a supplement?
Gluta Frosta Plus promises softer, glowing skin within just a few weeks of use. It works by improving the body from within, replenishing our system, and clearing it of toxins to unleash smoother and naturally brighter skin. As an added bonus, it even has anti-acne properties. Being an Asian product, it also promotes a formula that is more suited to the lifestyle of Asian people.
BENEFITS OF Gluta Frosta Plus
Gluta Frosta Plus isn’t just any dietary supplement. It claims to brighten, whiten, and moisturize the skin, too. Not only that, but the supplement also has components that fight acne triggers. Some of its benefits include:
- Alleviating redness
- Reducing dark spots and acne scars
- Increasing skin’s elasticity and moisture for a more youthful look
- Reducing the appearance of wrinkles
- Whitening and brightening skin
- Calming irritated, dry, or flaky areas
CORE INGREDIENTS OF Gluta Frosta Plus
In order to give you the best skin possible, Gluta Frosta Plus is formulated with natural ingredients that target different bodily systems and work from the inside out. Here are some of this supplement’s main ingredients and how they work.
- L-glutathione. If you’re familiar with this ingredient, you’ll know that it is popular among many whitening products, from soaps to body lotions. L-glutathione is an important antioxidant that keeps the body fighting against free radicals that can damage the skin.
- L-cystine. Perhaps a lesser-known component than L-glutathione, L-cystine is actually known to have similar antioxidant and lightening effects on the body and skin, respectively. L-cystine encourages the production of glutathione peroxidase enzymes which, as we know, are responsible for inhibiting the production of melanin, thus creating lighter skin.
- L-Glutamine. This is an amino acid that is naturally found in our bodies. It’s great for promoting gut health as well as improving the body’s nutrition absorption.
- Acerola cherry. This ingredient is responsible for keeping the skin elastic and smooth, giving it a softer feel. Together with Vitamin C, it can even boost the body’s immune system. Acerola cherry has antimicrobial properties which may contribute to the anti-acne part of Gluta Frosta Plus.
- Pine bark extract. This is a relatively new ingredient that is also said to promote skin lightening.
- Tomato extract. Tomato extract is said to balance the skin’s acidity as well as regulate sebum production.
HOW TO USE Gluta Frosta Plus
Each box of Gluta Frosta Plus contains 30 capsules with 1000mg each. If you’re taking it for acne and maintenance, only take 1 capsule daily. However, those looking to whiten their skin need to take 2 capsules a day. It’s recommended to take this product on an empty stomach or with vitamin C.
WHERE TO BUY Gluta Frosta Plus
We love Gluta Frosta Plus for its unique ingredient list that is as effective as it is healthy. Definitely try this one if you’re looking for a clean way to whiten your skin and save yourself a trip to the dermatologist. Aside from its whitening benefits, we love that it has anti-acne properties, too.
If you’re a beginner to whitening capsules or whitening products of any kind, Gluta Frosta Plus is a safe option to start with. While a little pricey, you’re guaranteed long-lasting results.
Not just for your skin, but for your body’s overall health, too. Think of it as an investment for the best version of you. She’ll definitely thank you.
Joey is an AB Psychology graduate of the University of St. La Salle – Bacolod. Her life’s passions include writing, film, and spending hours on end binge-watching fashion vloggers on Youtube.