Table of Contents
Fresh Formula Sgt. At Arms Lightening Duo Review
Want smoother, whiter, and firmer underarms for as low as Php 400? This Fresh Formula two-in-one bundle is formulated specifically to provide visible results and healthier-looking underarms in just a few weeks.
We know summer has just ended, but healthier underarms are a year-round necessity in our book. Combat excessive sweat, chicken skin, and dark spots in your underarms with this product. Does it pass the test? Let’s find out!
About Fresh Formula’s Sgt. At Arms Lightening Duo
The Sgt. At Arms Lightening Duo is a two-in-one set of products that keep underarms smooth, firm, and lighter than ever. With natural ingredients like green tea extract, papaya extract, witch hazel, and black currant, you can say goodbye to excessive odor and rough, damaged underarms without the need for waxing or shaving.
Each package contains the following:
- Sgt. at Arms Lightening Overnight Cream
- Sgt. at Arms Lightening Deo Spray
Benefits of Fresh Formula’s Sgt. At Arms Lightening Duo
This bundle has plenty of benefits worth taking note of. Here are a few of them:
- Lighter and firmer underarms
- Lightens dark spots and discoloration
- Gently exfoliates
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Removes body odor
Ingredients of the Sgt. At Arms Lightening Duo by Fresh Formula
Underarms are notoriously sensitive. Often, what causes the nasty things we don’t like about this area so much is being too harsh with it when we’re waxing, shaving, plucking, threading, laser, or whatever our mode of hair removal is. It’s best to err on the side of safety when dealing with our pits, so we’ve made it a point to take a look at the things found in the formula of both the Deo Spray and the Overnight Cream. Here they are:
Sgt. at Arms Lightening Deo Spray
- Green Tea — This is a well-known skin-loving ingredient, and it shows that love by protecting our skin from harmful UV rays and toxins.
- Citric Acid — Another natural AHA, this gentle exfoliant also works to melt away dead skin cells and reveal a brighter, more radiant complexion. It’s responsible for making the skin softer and silky-smooth.
- Niacinamide — This B-vitamin is known to have multiple benefits, among which are lightening dark spots, reducing the appearance of wrinkles, and soothing irritation.
- Beta Glucan — This natural component is what’s called a humectant, meaning it attracts moisture from the environment to the top layer of the skin.
Sgt.-at-Arms Lightening Overnight Cream
- Glycolic Acid — This AHA or alpha hydroxy acid is a chemical exfoliant that can melt away dead skin cells at low concentrations.
- Alpha Arbutin — AA is one of the most effective and well-researched skin lighteners. It works by inhibiting the production of melanin within the body.
- Allantoin — This synthetic ingredient is widely used as a soothing agent and is said to promote wound healing as well.
- Kojic Acid Dipalmitate — This is another widely-used skin lightening agent. Kojic acid dipalmitate also works by suppressing pigmentation.
- Fragrance — This is what makes the product smell pleasant, and often, it’s used to mask odors from ingredients. However, its presence can be irritating to those who have allergies or a particular sensitivity.
What we love about this set is how low-maintenance it is. All you have to do is massage a small amount of the Sgt. at Arms Lightening Overnight Cream on your underarms after you shower. Then, use the Sgt. at Arms Lightening Deo Spray. You’re all set for the day. Just remember to apply another layer of the overnight cream right before you go to bed.
Sgt. At Arms Video Review
Where to Buy the Sgt. At Arms Lightening Duo
Living in a tropical country means a lot of humidity and a lot more sweating. Thankfully, hundreds of underarm care products are available online. This bundle from Fresh Formula definitely caught my attention, as I have yet to try an overnight cream specifically for underarms. I was curious to see if the cream could lighten discoloration without irritation because the brand specifically says it’s formulated for that purpose. They also claim to deliver visible results in as little as four weeks.
Pros: I found the deo spray to be excellent at sweat and odor control. The scent itself isn’t too harsh, which I appreciate since plenty of deo spray products can have an irritating smell. It’s affordable and made of mostly natural ingredients too, which is a huge bonus for me. Smelling fresh can give anyone a much-needed confidence boost.
I also liked how soothing the night cream was. That said, I was already skeptical of its promises to lighten underarms in just a week. What I did notice were smoother underarms. The formula is non-sticky, too, which is the best part, in my opinion. Every time I got out of the shower, I would feel excited just to apply the cream. I didn’t feel any stinging that I anticipated from the whitening ingredients, although it did leave a barely-visible white cast.
Both the Sgt. at Arms Lightening Overnight Cream and Deo Spray were effective in their own right. I wish the whitening effect was more pronounced, but I was disappointed on that end. Overall, this is an affordable product if you want an at-home solution to rough underarms and BO.
Frequently asked questions:
What is the most effective underarm whitening?
The best part about skincare is that there’s something for everyone. That means what works for you might be a tad different than what works for me. Some people prefer natural methods, while others prefer to get laser treatments. It sounds challenging, but finding out the best method is part of what makes it a fun journey.
Joey is an AB Psychology graduate of the University of St. La Salle – Bacolod. Her life’s passions include writing, film, and spending hours on end binge-watching fashion vloggers on Youtube.