Ele Cream Mask Review
With our busy schedules, stressed work days, and other factors that contribute to late nights, it’s hard to look fresh and radiant every morning. Oftentimes, we wake up with tired looking skin or a dull complexion. That’s not the case for users of ELE Cream Mask. This night cream is great for revitalizing dull-looking skin, revealing a brighter and nourished complexion each time you wake up. If you want to bring back that glow and smoothness to your face, try this night cream to see if the rave reviews stack up.
About Ele Cream Mask
It’s unavoidable to wake up feeling tired. Whether you’ve stayed up late trying to meet a deadline for your deliverables, or simply couldn’t turn off your Netflix, there are plenty of factors that can leave us feeling groggy and zombie-like the next day. The worst part? All that tiredness shows in our skin, too! It can leave our once-fresh faces looking dull, tired, and just not glowing. So how can we achieve radiant skin even when we don’t exactly feel our best? This ELE Cream Mask might be the answer.
Formulated to keep your skin fresh, radiant, and glowing, this overnight cream will help your skin become nourished while you’re sleeping so you wake up to the best skin possible. Dry skin, reddened areas, and rough patches can all go away with just 1-2 weeks of frequent use. This night cream can also reduce fine lines and wrinkles by restoring hydration to your skin and keeping that plump, dewy, and youthful look.
BENEFITS OF Ele Cream Mask
The ELE Cream Mask not only keeps our skin glowing, it can also repair damage caused by the sun or other products. Let’s take a look at all of its benefits:
- Repairs skin while you’re sleeping
- Keeps the skin free of irritation and redness
- Corrects dark spots
- Evens out skin tone
- Restores hydration to the skin, leaving it more youthful and plump
- Keeps skin bouncy
- Smooths out dryness
CORE INGREDIENTS OF Ele Cream Mask
The ELE Cream Mask is formulated with ingredients that keep the skin bouncy, soft, and most of all, revitalized. Let’s take a look at what these properties are and how they work to keep our skin looking its best.
- Water. This is one of the most common ingredients in skin care products. It acts as a solvent for other ingredients that don’t easily dissolve in other liquids, like oil. Water is hydrating once it’s in our bodies, so this helps amp up the moisturizing factor of different products.
- Squalene. This is a skin-identical ingredient because squalene is also found in our pores, specifically in the sebum that our skin cells produce. Squalene is also a natural moisturizing factor that keeps the skin feeling smooth and soft. It is mainly used as an emollient.
- Glutathione. A favorite among whitening products, glutathione is one of the most well-known ingredients in the Philippines. It can be found in almost any skincare product with claims to brighten and whiten skin. It even comes in IV form as well as capsule form. In this case, it’s part of the cream so you’re getting even skin tone over time and with constant use. It works by inhibiting melanin production in our bodies.
- Arbutin. The ELE Cream Mask includes yet another popular skin whitening agent, and that is arbutin. This is super common in Japan and is known to fade out brown spots, such as acne marks. This helps reduce pigmentation in problem areas.
- Vitamin C. This ingredient helps keep skin smooth and protected from the negative effects of free radicals, which cause early signs of aging such as wrinkles and fine lines.
Each tub of the ELE Cream Mask contains 30g of cream. To use, simply apply an ample amount of cream to the face as part of your nightly skincare routine. Leave it on for about 15-20 minutes, then wash off with water. We recommend using this as part of the final steps of your nightly routine, applying your creams (if there are many) in order of thickness, the heavier ones going last. Use it 2-3 times a week for best results.
WHERE TO BUY Ele Cream Mask
The ELE Cream Mask is a great way to keep our skin looking youthful and radiant, even after a long and stressful week. Plus, those looking for a whitening and hydrating product would absolutely love this. Plenty of other whitening creams/lotions/etc. tend to dry us out and leave our skin more sensitive to sun damage (not to mention cost a ton). So far, this product doesn’t do that. Instead, it prioritizes hydration and moisturization as well as brightening. We recommend this product for those with dry/normal skin types because of its wonderful hydration properties as well as anti-inflammatory ingredients. However, those with oily skin should be careful, as this product’s high squalene content may leave your skin greasy.
The ELE Cream Mask is a wonderful night cream that can help reduce pigmentation, reduce signs of aging, and keep skin looking hydrated and glowing. If you have dry skin, this is definitely a product worth checking out. As for its effectivity, visible results may take up to more than the advertised 2 weeks, but don’t lose hope. Regular use as well as good skincare practices will pay off in the long run, and you’ll be back to having gorgeous, plump skin in no time.
Joey is an AB Psychology graduate of the University of St. La Salle – Bacolod. Her life’s passions include writing, film, and spending hours on end binge-watching fashion vloggers on Youtube.