Table of Contents
Egg Crystal Soap Review
Sometimes, the simplest solution can be the most effective. If you’ve been on and off countless skincare products and don’t see any changes in your skin, then this soap might help.
The Egg Crystal Soap is a 2-in-1 facial and body soap that can zap away pesky skin problems like red spots, blemishes, oiliness, acne, and more.
Get to know this popular Thailand product in our full review below.
About the Egg Crystal Soap
Have you ever stopped to wonder what chemicals might be present in your body soap? A lot of what comprises these commercial products may actually be stripping our skin.
That’s why many beauty and personal care enthusiasts have been excited to switch to all-natural (or mostly natural) alternatives to common products, body soap included.
The Egg Crystal Soap is a Thailand-manufactured product that aims to eliminate harmful chemicals in our everyday products, while effectively reducing blemishes, acne, oiliness, and other skincare concerns.
It’s formulated with nourishing ingredients like egg yolk extract and glutathione, revealing bright and healthy skin after each shower. It also contains vitamins and ingredients with soothing properties.
Benefits of the Egg Crystal Soap
Here are the benefits this two-in-one face and body soap has to offer:
- Mild and chemical-free formula
- Gentle blemish control
- Reduces redness and irritation in the face and body
- Slows down skin aging
- Reduces excess oil
- Stimulates the creation of new skin cells
- Safe for pregnant and lactating mothers
Ingredients of the Egg Crystal Soap
- Egg Yolk Extract. Eggs are actually a favorite among natural beauty enthusiasts, who recommend putting egg yolk into your DIY facial mask formulas. This is because egg yolk is composed of mostly fats and water, which means it can hold onto moisture quite impressively.
- Chamomile Extract. Apart from being a wonderfully soothing tea, chamomile also has benefits for the skin. It’s an antioxidant that contains polyphenols and phytochemicals that fight free radicals in the body, slowing down the skin’s aging.
- Rose Water. Another great natural compound, rose water works by soothing irritated skin. It has also been shown to have positive effects on alleviating acne inflammation.
- Vitamin E. Vitamin E is a wonderful moisturizer. That’s why you’ll find it in many moisturizing creams, serums, and other products. It’s great at protecting the skin barrier from moisture loss and making it smoother overall.
- Vitamin B3. A.K.A. Niacinamide, this ingredient is widely known for possessing multiple skincare benefits, including acne control, reducing dark spots, promoting skin elasticity, and even fighting free radicals.
- Honey. Honey is actually one of the most valuable skin care ingredients because of its many benefits. It works best as an antiseptic; it can clear acne and heal wounds.
- Glutathione. This skin brightener is known for its “whitening” effects, but it’s also an underrated antioxidant that combats free radical damage, resulting in that highly-coveted glow.
How to Use the Egg Crystal Soap
As a facial wash:
- Wash your face with water.
- Place the soap inside the net and lather it.
- Apply all over the face and neck.
- Rinse well and use it two times daily.
As a body soap:
- Wash your entire body, then lather the soap inside the net.
- Massage the soap all over your skin thoroughly and gently.
- Rinse well and use twice daily.
Where to Buy the Egg Crystal Soap
I’m always happy to try new natural products, and the Egg Crystal Soap appeared to be promising. The first thing I noticed was the cute packaging and the design of the soap itself, which looks like an actual egg.
I also appreciate the chemical-free formulation which is highly suited to my skin type. The soap takes a little while to lather but it’s not a huge deal. The texture makes it pretty easy to massage all over the body, and it rinses off quickly. My body definitely felt smoother afterward, although I only saw visible brightening in dark spots after two weeks of consistent use.
I also made sure to use it on the few pimple marks on my lower back, and lo and behold, they were gone after a few weeks.
As a facial wash, however, I noticed that my sensitive skin did NOT enjoy the lathering sensation as I immediately felt my face tighten up after I washed off the soap.
As a body wash, I absolutely love this product and would buy it again. It brightened problematic dark areas and removed minor breakouts. However, I don’t plan on using it on my face again. For that, I’d stick to a more hydrating cleanser with an even gentler formula.
Joey is an AB Psychology graduate of the University of St. La Salle – Bacolod. Her life’s passions include writing, film, and spending hours on end binge-watching fashion vloggers on Youtube.