DR YANHEE FACIAL CREAM SET REVIEW
The fight for clearer, brighter skin continues. During the quarantine, a lot of people have found the time to get back on track with their skin care, while some have been forced to make the effort due to acne breakouts caused by the pandemic — the stress, anxiety, and wearing a face mask all day has really taken a toll on our skin.
If you’re a newbie in the skincare trend, you’re probably overwhelmed with the number of different products out in the market claiming to be the solution to your skin woes. And with the rising trend of the Korean 10-step skincare routine, we’re stuck trying to find the right products for each step of the “ideal” skincare routine.
Luckily, some skincare lines offer skincare products in sets, complete with all the products you need for both your morning and night routines. For this review, we’re going to take a look at the recent cult-favorite skincare set from Thailand, the Dr. Yanhee Facial Cream Set.
ABOUT YANHEE INTERNATIONAL HOSPITAL
The Yanhee International Hospital is a lead institution in Thailand that provides the best health and beauty services at the most reasonable rates. They are renowned for their quality services in cosmetic surgery, flocked by thousands of overseas patients annually for their plastic surgery, cosmetics, and beauty services.
Yanhee Hospital’s mission to become a center for health and a destination for beauty urged them to cater even to outpatients who want clearer, brighter skin without surgical procedures. From this was born Yanhee skincare products available for everyone across the globe so that they can enjoy genuine beauty and the par excellence service of Yanhee.
CONTENTS OF THE DR. YANHEE FACIAL CREAM SET
The Dr. Yanhee Facial Cream Set is meant to be the only set of products you need for your morning and night routines. In one package, you get 5 different skincare products that meet the requirements of your skin regimen.
The complete set includes:
- Papaya Soap (60g)
- Aloe Vera Serum (5g)
- Day Cream with SPF 50 (5g) – tinted/ color white
- Moisturizing Cream (5g) – clear
- Turmeric Cream (5g) – color orange
The whole set is good for 1-2 months of use, which is normally the period of time it takes for you to notice results.
BENEFITS OF THE DR YANHEE FACIAL CREAM SET
Dr. Yanhee skincare products are specially formulated by health and beauty experts to treat any minor or serious skin conditions, such as:
- Melasma: a skin pigmentation disorder that causes patches of discoloration on the skin, commonly in the nose, forehead, and cheeks.
- Hyperpigmentation: a skin condition caused by an excess in melanin that makes patches of skin darker than the true skin color.
- Freckles: Small, brown spots on your skin usually caused by overexposure to the sun.
The products also contain beneficial ingredients that target skin problems like acne, acne scars, wrinkles, dry, and dull skin.
To treat these skin conditions and result in brighter, whiter, and glowing skin, Dr Yanhee products are infused with the following core ingredients that have a multitude of skin benefits:
- Vitamin C – an essential nutrient rich in antioxidants that helps fight free radical damage and aids the body in collagen production. Vitamin C helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles, whitens and brightens your skin, prevents sun damage, and rejuvenates your face for a youthful glow.
- Arbutin – a solution extracted from the bearberry plant that helps prevent melanin formulation and naturally brightens the skin while reducing dark spots, shrinking acne scars, and evening out skin tone.
- Papaya – contains powerful enzymes called Papain that help get rid of dead skin cells through natural exfoliation, unclogs pores, smoothens skin, and lightens dark spots.
- Sodium Palmitate – an ingredient in soap that binds to oil and dirt to effectively wash them away.
- Sodium Palm Kernelate – a common soap ingredient that acts as a moisturizing surfactant.
- Glycerin – a moisturizing agent that traps moisture into the skin.
- Triclosan – an antibacterial chemical that strips the skin of harmful bacteria and prevents inflammation.
Dr Yanhee Facial Cream Set Video Review
HOW TO USE THE DR YANHEE FACIAL CREAM SET
Because everything you need for your morning and night skincare routine is included in the Dr. Yanhee Facial Cream Set, it’s very easy to complete your skin regimen in the least amount of time possible.
For the best results, the skincare set should be used twice a day: once in the morning when you wake up and once at night before you sleep. Keep in mind that the order of application of each product is also important for you to attain the best results.
So you don’t have to, we created your morning and night routine for you:
- Papaya Soap – Massage the soap on your face for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Remember to massage in an upward motion to avoid dragging your skin down and causing it to droop. Rinse with water and gently pat your face dry.
- Aloe Vera Serum – Apply a small amount of serum on all parts of your face. Wait for the product to fully absorb.
- Day Cream with SPF 50 – When your skin has absorbed the serum, you can now apply the day cream. This is your alternative to sunscreen and should be used every day for maximum sun protection. Reapply it throughout the day, ideally every 2-3 hours.
- Papaya Soap – Massage the soap on your face in an upward motion for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Rinse with water and gently pat your face dry.
- Aloe Vera Serum – Apply a small amount on all parts of your face and wait for the product to absorb.
- Moisturizing Cream – Taking a generous amount, apply the moisturizing cream to your entire face, paying attention to areas that tend to dry (such as under your eyes, the corners of your nose, and around your lips.)
- Turmeric Cream – Apply the cream on your face, focusing on damaged areas that need extra attention. This is meant to be your spot treatment product, so apply it directly on dark spots, acne scars, and other impurities you want to target.
WHERE TO BUY THE DR YANHEE FACIAL CREAM SET
The Dr. Yanhee Facial Cream Set is a very promising skincare set to target all your skin concerns, especially hyperpigmentation, dark spots, melasma, and the like. After 1 week of use, we noticed the lightening of discolored patches on the face. Our pores shrunk significantly and our face has become extra smooth and bright.
We were impressed by the papaya soap’s density. After 1 week of using it twice a day, the bar is still intact — pretty much the same size as it was when we first used it! The sweet, light papaya scent is also very pleasant and the soap is very moisturizing. Pair this with the Moisturizing Cream at night and you’ll get maximum moisture and rejuvenation while you sleep.
We also appreciate the packaging of the Facial Cream Set. Everything is housed in an acrylic box to keep all the products organized. You can store it anywhere — even on top of your bathroom vanity without worrying about it getting wet and breaking. From the packaging alone, you’re getting your money’s worth.
We should point out though, that the Aloe Vera Serum, although very pleasant on the face, has a strong and odd scent. The fragrance of the aloe vera is very prominent. But aside from that, we liked it because of its cooling and moisturizing effect, plus its fast absorption.
Overall, we loved the Dr Yanhee Facial Cream Set. The moisturizing and brightening components are very beneficial and noticeable even after a short period of use. And the best part is that there is no micro-peeling effect, unlike in most skincare products. You can enjoy this set and experience the benefits without first going through dry and peeling skin — instead, you get instant, noticeable results.
Clearer, brighter skin is just 5 products away — all of which you get when you purchase a complete set of Dr. Yanhee Facial Creams. This skincare set deserves 4.5/5 stars thanks to its high-quality and effective products, premium ingredients, value for money, and quick, noticeable results!
Chrizelle is a graduate of Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Communication from De La Salle University. She recently dropped out of law school to pursue her passion for writing. Now, she is a full-time writer hoping to inspire and change lives through her thoughts and her words.