Table of Contents
AR Vitamin E Facial Wash Review
Are you looking for a face wash to soothe your skin? Or are you looking for a way to rejuvenate your complexion? If either of these is true, then the AR Vitamin E Facial Wash is worth considering.
The AR Vitamin E Facial Wash is said to work by minimizing pores and controlling oil production. Continue reading to see if it lives up to its name.
About the AR Vitamin E Facial Wash
The AR Vitamin E Facial Wash is ideal for minimizing pores, controlling oiliness and sebum production, and moisturizing the skin.
It nourishes, cleanses, and moisturizes your face with its natural antioxidant ingredients, such as vitamin E, glutathione, collagen, and milk protein.
Coming with pink and blue variants, this 190 ml facial wash comes in a squeeze bottle that allows you to control how much product is needed when washing your face.
The AR Vitamin E Facial Wash helps protect the skin against free radicals which cause premature aging. Due to its nature, this product is safe to use no matter what type of skin you have and works well without causing skin irritation.
Benefits of AR Vitamin E Facial Wash
A Thailand-made beauty product, the AR Vitamin E Facial Wash is made to:
- Work without causing skin irritation
- Be suitable for all skin types and ideal with both face and body
- Minimize pore appearance
- Control oil production
- Nourish and moisturize the skin
Ingredients of the AR Vitamin E Facial Wash
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is an antioxidant that is required for the proper function of many organs in the body. It also creates a natural barrier to keep moisture in your skin.
- Glutathione: Glutathione is an antioxidant that decreases signs of aging. It reduces inflammation, detoxifies toxins, and regulates oxidative stress.
- Collagen: A protein responsible for healthy joints and skin, Collagen is proven to improve skin hydration and elasticity of people.
- Milk Protein: Hydrolyzed milk protein maintains skin moisture and lessens allergic reactions, such as rashes and skin discolorations. It has the ability to create a film on the surface of the hair and skin, retaining moisture and preventing it from evaporating.
How to use AR Vitamin E Facial Wash
Put an appropriate amount of cleanser onto the palm. Lather the facial wash with water to make foam. Gently massage onto wet face using circular motions.
Where to buy AR Vitamin E Facial Wash
Washing your face is vital in achieving healthy skin. Facial washes are a necessary part of our daily routine. However, some have harsher ingredients that can cause irritation (and possibly redness), so I am skeptical about trying out new ones.
At first glance, the AR Vitamin E Facial Wash looks and feels like any other facial cleanser available on the market. However, there are some notable differences that make this product unique.
I have tried the AR Vitamin E Facial Wash on my acne-prone skin and was amazed at how much improvement I achieved with a few weeks of use. It’s not so much that I think the face wash is perfect and everyone needs to use it, but more like I have found an addition that works better than other products.
The AR Vitamin E Facial Wash is easy to use, inexpensive, and a great choice for anyone looking for another way to nourish and moisturize your face without stripping it. I’ve tried this product myself and found it worked well for me.
Chrizelle is a graduate of Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Communication from De La Salle University. She recently dropped out of law school to pursue her passion for writing. Now, she is a full-time writer hoping to inspire and change lives through her thoughts and her words.