Table of Contents
A Bonne Shower Cream Whip Review
Make every shower more relaxing and nourishing with the A Bonne Shower Cream Whip, a new body wash formulated with some of the best vitamins and ingredients that keep your skin smooth, soft, and radiant all day long.
About the A Bonne Shower Cream Whip
Pamper yourself with A Bonne’s Shower Cream Whip, a specially formulated body wash that promises to hydrate, nourish, and repair your skin. Our body accumulates dirt and can be exposed to harmful UV rays throughout the day, which can result in serious damage if not taken care of.
That’s why choosing your body care products is vital to maintaining that rich, healthy complexion. The A Bonne Shower Cream Whip is infused with tons of vitamins, antioxidants, and moisturizing agents, including milk protein, collagen, niacinamide, and alpha arbutin.
A Bonne is a beauty brand proudly originating from Thailand and its ingredients are locally sourced. Their products promote the use of hydrolyzed milk protein to nourish and whiten the skin.
The shower cream comes in two variants:
- A Bonne Milk Gluta Shower Cream
- A Bonne Snail Yogurt Shower Cream
Benefits of A Bonne Shower Cream Whip
Keep your body looking youthful and healthy. The benefits of this body wash are:
- Restores a damaged skin barrier
- Brightens and whitens skin
- No harmful chemicals, no parabens, and no alcohol
- Light and smooth formula
- Contains collagen to plump up skin and restore elasticity
Ingredients of A Bonne Shower Cream Whip
The A Bonne Shower Cream Whip contains some beauty and skincare favorites in its formula. It’s also proudly paraben-free and alcohol-free, making it non-irritating and safe to use by almost anybody.
- Hydrolyzed Milk Protein. The key ingredient to most A Bonne products is milk protein. Not only does it deliver a great amount of nutrients and amino acids to your body, but it also soothes dry and dehydrated skin with each wash.
- Glutathione. We’re all familiar with glutathione as a whitening agent. It effectively inhibits melanin production, which can produce a brightening effect. But this naturally-occurring compound is much more than that: it’s also an antioxidant that shields our body from free radicals.
- Collagen. Often called one of the building blocks of healthy skin, the presence of collagen prevents sagging, keeping your skin looking youthful and radiant.
How to Use A Bonne Shower Cream Whip
Pump the shower cream onto your hands, working the product into a rich lather. Massage the cream all over the body, then rinse.
Where to Buy A Bonne Shower Cream Whip
A Bonne’s products have been a clear favorite from the beginning, and the glutathione-and-milk formulation of their Shower Cream Whip is no exception. The texture is soft and creamy enough to feel luxurious, and it’s easy to work into a lather.
The fragrance is not overpowering and definitely not a dealbreaker for me despite my sensitive skin. The product can take a few seconds longer to truly rinse off due to its texture, but I appreciate how non-drying it is when you step out of the shower, unlike soaps loaded with parabens and alcohols that strip you of natural moisture.
I’m certain I’ll be buying another one of these products to pair with my A Bonne Whitening Lotion. I can’t help it, paraben-free and alcohol-free beauty products are my weakness. And it doesn’t hurt to make shower time a little more luxurious!
Joey is an AB Psychology graduate of the University of St. La Salle – Bacolod. Her life’s passions include writing, film, and spending hours on end binge-watching fashion vloggers on Youtube.